Remove Bloodlust tiers 2 & 3

7AJFUN
7AJFUN Member Posts: 26
edited April 2021 in Feedback and Suggestions

Bloodlust tiers 2 and 3 were needed in the past, when there were terrible map designs and the game was pretty heavy survivor sided. So, stop rewarding killers for terrible plays, when they are trying to zone survivor and bloodlust the safest pallets in the map.

Thanks.

Before you go REEEE, just kick the pallet Jimmy.

Comments

• helix43
    helix43 Member Posts: 180

Sure, as long as dead hard goes with it.

• QwQw
    QwQw Member Posts: 4,531

Not until Haddonfield gets removed.

• Bard
    Bard Member Posts: 657

Not until Grim Pantry ceases to be an infinite for 110 killers.

• 7AJFUN

what is wrong about DH? kekw ...and why we even talk about DH?

• MonsterInMyMind
    MonsterInMyMind Member Posts: 2,744

Id be down for this once maps like haddionfield and mothers dwelling are reworked.

• 7AJFUN

@RepostRiposte pretty much yes..for 1st - it has nothing to do with this suggestion (i would recommend to make his own one, if he has anything to say), for 2nd - DH is fine (when you are not exhausted on ground)

• CheesyGuy
    CheesyGuy Member Posts: 399

Well bloodlust stays for stopping the infinite loops. The point of the game is sooner or later the killer will get you and that's why bloodlust exist. While you look at it as bad killer gameplay, removing it would be rewarding the lazy survivor style which just found a god loop and stay there without worrying about the Bloodlust. Moreover during one of my matches there was only 1 survivor left and he was at a god loop. It was the last survivor and I really needed that kill so I started to chase him and we looped quite a lot then my Bloodlust increased and I did finally finished my chase.

The thing is a killer that chases survivor more and more will already be punished at the match because while the killer chases the survivor, other survivors can do gens. So the killer is already punished for that behaviour actually. Other than that for the situation I gave example at the top Bloodlust can be needed to finish chases. Bloodlust is not for killers but for survivor to encourage them to move another place and not using the same loop.

• 7AJFUN

i dont agree with this..at this stage of the game there are no infinites anymore...if you end up in chase in bloodlust tier 3 as a killer, you did terrible mistakes and you are just punching your head to the wall and putting bandage called Bloodlust over it

• CheesyGuy
    CheesyGuy Member Posts: 399

I just gave you a basic example during my past matches where I just started the game. Nowadays I dont need Bloodlust in most of my matches and I barerly saw Bloodlust notification but removing would be hurt the game. BloodLust is a factor that stops survivors to use safe-god pallets forever. While many smart and experienced survivor and killer wont do it due to their experience, the players that start the game new and does not have experience can use it and abuse the factor of no Bloodlust tier. It will make them dependent to safe pallets all the time. That is why Bloodlust should be staying. BloodLust is not a factor to reward bad plays, Tier 3 bloodlust will activated at 45 seconds and not to mention vaulting, pallet stuns and hits will stop it. If you can loop the killer that long without any interrupt trust me about that you already punish him.

• Kees_T
    Kees_T Member Posts: 811

DH is almost the same! This perk was designed a long time ago (2017) and it doesn't fit with the current gameplay flow now. It's the same as Bloodlust, rewards Survivor for bad plays and can undo any error they did with a press of a button.

• 7AJFUN

I am not sure if you are trolling or you are being serious. DH is perfect exhaustion perk, well atleast an idea. Its fitting to the gameplay well and it doesnt reward survivors for bad plays, it is a perk which helps them gain distance to make it to safe spot. I dont see any single reason why you would want to remove the best exhaustion perk.

• TunnelVision
    TunnelVision Member Posts: 1,375

Remove SWF and we got a deal!

• xEzekanarioX
    xEzekanarioX Member Posts: 378

Says that hes not sure about someone trolling, proceeds to say that he doesnt see any reasons to remove DH.

• IWasLeft2Die
    IWasLeft2Die Member Posts: 2,405

Honestly, I think I've only seen tier 2 become active a few times (not even 10) since i started playing in 2016. I dont think it's that important to be addressed and would prioritize many other issues above this

• 7AJFUN

It means that you are playing in the smart & efficient way. I agree that there is more important stuff to adress, but this change is relativly simple.

• IWasLeft2Die
    IWasLeft2Die Member Posts: 2,405

I also mean this as against killers as well. I don't get verifiable evidence for it but I have tons of killers break pallets fairly quickly which makes bloodlust irrelevant