My prediction for the new survivor

Many people in the mountains aren't connected to a power grid. And when winter has set in and the generator breaks, who do you call?

Sal, the Generator Repair man!

I hear he's going to have a perk that makes you do gens faster, and another that let's him pick up pallets after they are used.

Comments

• Global
    Global Member Posts: 770

Or a perk that lets him jerry rig the doors to make them open without haveing any gens needing to be done?

• Vietfox
    Vietfox Member Posts: 3,823
    My prediction is that something is about to happen.
    Gimme 50 bucks.

• BACKSTABBER
    BACKSTABBER Member Posts: 1,809
    edited November 2018

my prediction is a nordic man with perks related to brute strength and survival:

• tracker: increase probability x/x/x% to find a map in chests

• snowman: when staying still, your aura cant be read by the killer perks from x/x/x meters

• fight back: when healthy and running, press E action to push the killer transporting a survivor to progress the wiggle a x/x/x%, causes exhaustion, it can be used 1/2/3 times per trial

• Attackfrog
    Attackfrog Member Posts: 1,134
    Or maybe a crazy survivor with multiple personalities and a knife!
  • BACKSTABBER
    BACKSTABBER Member Posts: 1,809
    edited November 2018

another option is a mountain guard or forest ranger of the mountain shelter or skying station

or

• Might_Oakk
    Might_Oakk Member Posts: 1,243

I'm guessing first a chick is most likely.

Maybe a ski bunny who escaped the killer on his rampage through the chalet when he was crossing off names.

• Attackfrog
    Attackfrog Member Posts: 1,134

another option is a mountain guard or forest ranger of the mountain shelter or skying station

or

The bear would have to be the killer....Or would he....

Maybe the guy is a new firestarter killer and Smokey is the new survivor...with perks like "sticky fingers" from eating too much honey and "only you" where he puts out fires on the forums from people getting flamed for ridiculous posts!
  • Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

Many people in the mountains aren't connected to a power grid. And when winter has set in and the generator breaks, who do you call?

I hear he's going to have a perk that makes you do gens faster, and another that let's him pick up pallets after they are used.

I doubt t that the devs want to kill their game^^ 
  • Chi
    Chi Member Posts: 780

I just hope it is a male survivor with a nice beard.

• AshleyWB
    AshleyWB Member Posts: 4,061
    I want a man with a thick furry coat. Winter is coming wrap yo selfs up.
  • AshleyWB
    AshleyWB Member Posts: 4,061
    If the killer is a psychotic madman I want him to be shirtless just to illustrate the sheer madness.
  • BoxingRouge
    BoxingRouge Member Posts: 606
    It will most likely be a female survivor to keep the numbers even.
  • SmokePotion
    SmokePotion Member Posts: 1,089

@Master said:
    SmokePotion said:

I doubt t that the devs want to kill their game^^ 

Originally it was a joke to get people speculating about the new survivor, and what neat stuff we are getting there (and I don't even play much survivor)

However, now that I have thought about it, the Pallet perk isn't a bad idea, if they put some sort of limitations on it (like 60-30 seconds after it's used, or something, so it can't be used in the same chase probably)

The reason being is that there is counter play to it, and it's activated by a choice the killer makes.