Survivor logic sometimes confuses me

since when is level 1 ruin and nurses on speed limiter bubba = haddonfield and 2 good toolboxes with bnp

Comments

• Friendly_Blendette
    Friendly_Blendette Member Posts: 2,923

Lol yeah survivors were complaining about ruin after I beat them, when I pointed out they brought haddonfield and 2 bnp they said it was even cause I had ruin and nurses.

• VSchmitt
    VSchmitt Member Posts: 571

Oh, now it makes sense... Ok, survivors will complain just 'cause my man... Even if you play no perks only speed limiter and somehow 4K they'd shame you for wharever reason and say that you should play their way (probably sitting in a corner letting them do their gen simulator 2k21)...

• Friendly_Blendette
    Friendly_Blendette Member Posts: 2,923

yep I would be surprise if they complained about speed limiter lol.

• swager21
    swager21 Member Posts: 1,019

theyre probably just memeing.

• Power_Guy
    Power_Guy Member Posts: 1,562

Lol. I once had a 2 man SWF literally throw away the 2 pubs, then 1 of the SWF killed himself on first hook, so his friend could jump into the hatch.

And said hatch escaper acted like it took mad skills to sit on top of the hatch & wait for it to open. He was belittling my skills & insulting me, since it was clear I sucked since ONE person got away on the graces of his teammate giving up. Made me laugh so hard.

I got a 3K but because he hatch-humped, he was clearly the next TRUtalent. Rofl.

• lKillYouSoftly
    lKillYouSoftly Member Posts: 14
    edited April 2021

Survivor mains are gonna complain over everything and anything, and I'm saying this as a [surprisingly sane] survivor main lol. They always have to be superior, no matter the circumstance. You didn't get them? Trash killer. 4K? Trash killer. Exploit their mistake? Trash killer. Like...it never ends. Just laugh at them and go. It's like watching a child throw a tantrum over not getting ice cream.

Their logic can't be understood. I never will understand it because their logic consists of stupid things lol.

• Kirkylad
    Kirkylad Member Posts: 1,927

They just need to find any excuse they can as to why they lost lol.