New game mode Idea

Kira4Evr
Kira4Evr Member Posts: 2,025

I think there should be more game modes in DBD. It would be fun, and I came up with an idea I think is great. You basically repair a truck. By collecting different pieces and parts for it. And some parts will have to be crafted with other pieces.

You'll need: (These are just ideas, removing or adding might be necessary)

• And engine. Can be crafted with 4 engine parts.
  • 5 - 6 wheels. (It's random)
  • 3 cans of gas.
  • Keys.
  • 3 - 4 Seats. (It's random)
  • 1 vehicle battery.

Item spawn: Every item will spawn inside boxes randomly that you'll have to open to receive the item. A box takes 10 seconds to open and you'll receive skill checks, and the opening progression will return to 0% if you fail a skill check.

Engine: There are 5 crafting tables where you can craft the engine. The crafting table's auras are only visible for the survivors when they are holding an engine part. When you've place all 4 engine parts on a crafting table, the crafting begins. It takes 10 seconds for the engine to be done, and the killer will get a notification when it's done. The crafting table's auras colour depends on if there's already an item there. The killer can stop the repairing progression by kicking it, like generators.

The Truck: There are 2 trucks standing 30 meters in front of the 2 gates. It doesn't matter what truck you repair, once you attach one part to one of the trucks, the other truck will also get that part attached to itself. Once the trucks are fully repaired, you'll have to open the gates to leave, you'll have to enter the truck and drive out, and opening the gates will start the EGC. You can fit 4 survivors inside a truck, but if one survivor leaves the trial alone, don't worry, the truck will respawn within 3 seconds. And survivors can exit the truck whenever they want.

Killers way to slow down the objectives: If you're getting hit by the killer while carrying an item, you'll drop the item and it will return to its box, and the box will respawn randomly somewhere else. But the box will remain open. And you can only carry one item at a time.

Killers way to stop survivors from leaving: The killer is able to drag a survivor out of the car. But the trucks have a movement speed of 130%, so it's faster than the killers. But if the killer is smart, he/she can stop everyone from leaving. The killer can also disable a truck for 60 seconds by kicking it. But it can be repaired within 20 seconds by survivors.

Killers way to win: Killing all the survivors.

The last survivor alive: The hatch will only spawn when there's only one survivor alive. The hatch will spawn open and the killer can close it like usual. If the killer closes the hatch, the survivor will be able to open the gates and escape without the truck.

Any questions or thoughts? (I might have forgotten something) :)

Post edited by Kira4Evr on

Comments