Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

I keep getting kicked out in game.

Batspin
Batspin Member Posts: 2

Ive been trying to play on Dead by daylight for a while now,And i try to get into a lobby i would just get errors or party creation failed.But most of all im getting (No Network Connection) when my network is fine. Even when im playing in a match it kicks me out and then i half to wait 1 HOUR for doing nothing. Im getting really upset because of the network issues im getting. My net work is completely fine so i dont understand why it kicks me out then thinks I DC Please fix this ive already lost almost a day now of play time.

0 votes

Fixed · Last Updated

This should now be fixed, we posted this on our twitter this morning : https://twitter.com/DeadByBHVR/status/1244635889357205507 If you are still getting the issue, please do let us know here. Thank you

Comments

• MoneyHungry5390
    MoneyHungry5390 Member Posts: 12

April 30th 2021 I’m being kicked in the middle of trials and getting disconnection penalties, and it’s not my internet connection

• jason04101094
    jason04101094 Member Posts: 3

august 2021 I’m being kicked in the middle of trials and getting disconnection penalties, and it’s not my internet connection,and several time