We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Who to buy?

I have money and i'm thinking about Blight's dlc or Deathslinger's dlc. Who should i buy? Ps. I don't care about survivors, I main killer

Comments

• QwQw
    QwQw Member Posts: 4,531

I'd get Blight.

I like Deathslinger, but Blight is definitely more fun and stronger imo.

• glitchboi
    glitchboi Member Posts: 6,023
    edited April 2021

Easily Blight, Deathslinger is a lot more stressful imo. Deathslinger is cool and a bit easier to play as, but you're likely to have a better time with Blight. He does take time to learn though so be aware, you'll probably get hooked while playing him anyways.

• Steel_Eyed
    Steel_Eyed Member Posts: 4,033

I like them both and I guess I’m the first to prefer Deathslinger over Blight. The playstyle is unique and different enough from the other killers. Plus when you’re hitting your shots, DS is very oppressive. One of the best 1v1s.

• EvilJoshy
    EvilJoshy Member Posts: 5,295
    edited April 2021

Id say Blight is the better killer by far. DS is slow and requires good twitch aiming. Even then you have to shoot people twice to down them. Blight has mobility for patrolling gens and his power can help end chases. Also Blight has Undying. Deathslinger's perks kinda suck.

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,719

I would always advise to buy licensed killers with money as you can get original ones for shards. But some people can’t invest as much time into the game to get enough shards..

Overall I would say Blight is more fun to use and has a higher skill ceiling, he is rated as one of the top 3 killers in the game by many (besides Nurse and Spirit). But you gotta get used to the power and the rushes/bounces, so there is probably some time investment needed before you get good. Undying is still a good Hex Protection perk and may be a good way to find a surv early on. The other 2 perks are pretty niche.

Deathslinger can be fun of course, he plays a little bit more straightforward. I think on controller he is easier to handle than other ranges killers and especially Blight/Oni. He is often played with Monitor and Abuse which practically makes him a stealthkiller as well if you like that. Perks are nothing special I think, don’t really remember what he has tbh.

so I would say out of these 2 Blight, but if you are on controller Deathslinger.

• boostedsurvivormain
    boostedsurvivormain Member Posts: 399

I am a little biased as a Blight main lol, but you should get Blight. He's much better than Deathslinger when you get good at him, and he has 2 decent and 1 good perk.