New survivor idea with perks

So i thought of bill from l4d2 and thought "hey what about another valve rep but this time somthing more light hearted yet dark at the same time" then it hit me medic from tf2 would fit perfectly so i thought of the perks and names for them

Trust me: when u complete a generator with another player or heal another player gain a token each token gives 25% more blood points to healing actions and increases healing speed by 5% including yourself (max 4 tokens at rank 3)

The doctor is in: start with 3 tokens at the begining of the trial everytime you get injured you can consume a token while in down state to bring you back to injured increase recover speed by 5/10/15% per token you still have

Übercharged: when you pick up a survivor other than yourself from dying state give the survivor endurance for 5/10/15 seconds

Comments

• Masterninja
    Masterninja Member Posts: 411

I'm sorry but you need to understand, that you should be paying attention in the perks that we have now. Because just adding more perks difficults the balance of the other 60 bad and garbage perks we currently have. :(

Perks like Small hunt and Montrous shrine are been in the game 4 years, wihout any changes.

• Chchchcheryl
    Chchchcheryl Member Posts: 1,531

Commenting this on anyone's post who even breathes near the idea of a new perk just makes you look the fool here! There will always be progression and more content whether you like it or not, and two different areas of the dev team work on those things so, get over it, neither is slowing the other one down!

• Masterninja
    Masterninja Member Posts: 411

Well, good luck doing it Chchchcheryl, because of what I've been seeing around this months, I have to say I'm very sad about all this thing of balance and new perks. I personally made two discussions sharing humble propositions and suggestions.

• Minerrem
    Minerrem Member Posts: 30

Well they have to add 3 perks to a new survivor so I thought I'd suggest them, I know monstrous shrine is a garbage perk but I was thinking just when they add a survivor