NEW ITEMS!

Options

(REPOST IN CORRECT FORUM)

I have had a little browse and I couldn't really find any posts about survivor items
lets face it guys, we haven't had any new items for quite a while
so this is my idea:

Adrenaline Shots
An injection that you carry to give you a 30 second speed boost
to either running, searching, healing or repairing
The addons could be that you can get rid of the exhaustion debuf. So lets say after using sprint burst or something you could use adrenaline to get rid of exhaustion and sprint burst again?
or some that could remove some of your debufs that are inflicted on you by killers.
Any thoughts?

ALSO POST YOUR OWN ITEM IDEAS

Comments

• Sarief
    Sarief Member Posts: 543
    Options

idea is good

I don't know why survivors need buffs though. They're easy mod anyway

• Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930
    Options

@Sarief said:
    idea is good

As long as pallet looping is addressed, I’m fine with new items for survivor. They don’t NEED to help a chase. Like the blanket suggestion in another thread, it could help hiding or deception.

• Sarief
    Options

@Jack11803 said:

@Sarief said:
    idea is good

As long as pallet looping is addressed, I’m fine with new items for survivor. They don’t NEED to help a chase. Like the blanket suggestion in another thread, it could help hiding or deception.

Drugs is good idea for medkit "addons"

as for loops... not going to happen, "chase" is core component of the game (along with other 3 which nobody cares about). They can change it to something else, but it will stay for sure. Pallets are not a problem, the problem is that the time given to survivors is so much that 1-2 survivors can win you game without you doing anything but gens. Before that changes bufs are not needed

• Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930
    Options

@Sarief

By addressed I mean nerfed.

• Sarief
    Options

@Jack11803 said:
    @Sarief

By addressed I mean nerfed.

I know. Not going to happen. They're actually balanced. It's game time that is not balanced (4 minutes to do ALL gens AND open gates. really?) Chases are supposed to be long and hard. If There was need to buy more time, more techniques like breaking LoS, hiding after pallet stun, etc. would be used.

• IMA_MAWNSTER
    IMA_MAWNSTER Member Posts: 8
    Options

See adrenaline could have an effect that makes skillchecks faster/harder to hitr or you make more noise, to counter any over buffs

• Sarief
    Options

well, than how bout "antidote" which cures blindness, hemorrage, slowdown debuff(forgot name) and prevents status effects from taking action for 20-30 seconds -_-
    seems legit, if its medpack addon

• TG_Cid_Orlandu
    TG_Cid_Orlandu Member Posts: 73
    Options

@IMA_MAWNSTER said:
    (REPOST IN CORRECT FORUM)

I have had a little browse and I couldn't really find any posts about survivor items
    lets face it guys, we haven't had any new items for quite a while
    so this is my idea:

Adrenaline Shots
    An injection that you carry to give you a 30 second speed boost
    to either running, searching, healing or repairing
    The addons could be that you can get rid of the exhaustion debuf. So lets say after using sprint burst or something you could use adrenaline to get rid of exhaustion and sprint burst again?
    or some that could remove some of your debufs that are inflicted on you by killers.
    Any thoughts?

ALSO POST YOUR OWN ITEM IDEAS

How to break the game? Implementing this.

• Sarief
    Options

@TG_Cid_Orlandu
    nope, those would be one-time use items.
    It looks pretty balanced, unless you can think of scenario where it's not.
    can you?

• ElliotThu
    ElliotThu Member Posts: 10
    Options

I love this idea of the adrenaline shots! ;)

• IMA_MAWNSTER
    IMA_MAWNSTER Member Posts: 8
    Options

mostly i just feel like we need new items. we haven't had any in ages! and the firecrackers haven't had work done or addons since they were released. and now you cant even get them... so I just wanna get the community to band together and think about new items/ addons