I Like The New Glyph Addition!

Options

I have yet to start Tome VII, but I already conceptually love the new glyph giving you a status effect! It might be more annoying in actual practice, but a special objective like that that afflicts you with an effect makes things interesting! I could see this being a really neat challenge if they were to use incapacitated or exposed even. Could be a really fun challenge with a good extra bit of tension! I look forward to seeing what other unique glyph tie-ins they do!

Comments

• EddyWarden
    EddyWarden Member Posts: 12
    edited May 2021
    Options

Same. Its very nice to do something else. I hope they implement that into the game. Somehow

• Yords
    Yords Member Posts: 5,781
    Options

What is the new status effect from the blue glyph?

• TamboRhyyn
    TamboRhyyn Member Posts: 124
    Options

They give you either blindness or oblivious (for a minute?) randomly when you complete the interaction with blue ones!

• Purgatorian
    Purgatorian Member Posts: 1,146
    Options

I am just taking this challenge now so my opinion may change but as of now I think it is a good addition to the glyphs and hope it stays.

Some risk/reward mechanic in the main game would be nice though such as cleanse this minor glyph for extra bp for yourself and minor infliction, cleanse major glyphs for a team reward but major infliction for a short duration.