I really dont like the coldwind maps

Options
Drixpy_Jayyy
Drixpy_Jayyy Member Posts: 181
edited May 2021 in Feedback and Suggestions

I cant see because of the sunlight, the corn is to fat and large, and its still survivor sided.

Comments

• SammiieK1991
    SammiieK1991 Member Posts: 686
    Options

How an earth is that map survivor sided? Its broad daylight 😂 surely that would make it easier for you as a killer.

Its just a new map you'll have to practice on. So many times have I run out infront of trapper today like 😂😂

Change is good, and I don't think they've done too bad of a job with it tbh.

• Pound0fFlesh
    Pound0fFlesh Member Posts: 10
    Options

Even with color blind mode on, that thing is a tan mess. There is no contrast between terrain, walls, corn, most elements of the house, the FOG is tan and the sky is as well.

It is a sepia nightmare, and even a Fog Whisperer (StreamDad) yesterday was talking about how it gives him a headache. Not from frustration, just the palatte literally gives folks a headache.

• ShinobuSK
    ShinobuSK Member Posts: 5,279
    Options

I have trouble to see scratch marks and follow survivors on some terrain, the lighting of ground is too bright like ormond snow.

Maybe its just me idk. Colourblind modes aren't helping either

• Nos37
    Nos37 Member Posts: 4,067
    edited May 2021
    Options

The totems hidden in the corn are nigh impossible to find without Small Game (even with the perk it takes some time).

That said, is the Thompson House disabled?

I've been to Coldwind Farm 12 times since the mid-chapter patch and not once was it Thompson House. Before the patch, this was the most frequent Coldwind Farm map I ended up going to.

Post edited by Nos37 on
  • Drixpy_Jayyy
    Drixpy_Jayyy Member Posts: 181
    Options

@SammiieK1991 scratch marks are hard to see when your inside of the cornfields other than that its just the sun being so bright the rng is still busted I just recently had a freddy match and got a 2k because there was so many jungles gyms that strong survivors know how to loop and the fact that snares make you slower just makes it worse and yes I know to preplace snares but sheesh.

• QwQw
    QwQw Member Posts: 4,531
    Options

Yeah, I agree that it feels more survivor sided.

• Starshadw
    Starshadw Member Posts: 266
    Options

All of the re-worked maps are too bright - and this one is certainly the worst so far, but given the trend, worries me that every single map rework is going to be this bright.

Game needs to change its name from Dead by Daylight to Dead IN Daylight, at the rate it's going.

• zombitehdeath
    zombitehdeath Member Posts: 587
    Options

I don't think the map been change balance wise as much and the visual look nice but it too bright to see auras.

Also going inside rancid abattoir main building changes Orange to a white for some reason (it might just be me tho)