Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.
The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Steam DBD Adept Achievements

Eros_LucianoTTV
Eros_LucianoTTV Member Posts: 42
edited May 2021 in Ask the Community

I am currently attempting to adept all the killers for the steam achievements. I am currently left with Hillbilly and Blight. Both which i am pretty bad at especially steering (Hillbilly) and getting hits (using blight rush).

Any tips?

Also, what was the hardest killer that you think you have adept so far? Mine was Oni where i couldnt get chaser emblems because i was downing too quick using his Demon Strike/Dash

Post edited by Eros_LucianoTTV on

Answers

• Woodywool
    Woodywool Member Posts: 622
    edited May 2021

The funny thing is that to get 2 pip result (aka merciless victory) as Hillbilly you need to use basic hits more than chainsaw.

Mostly of the time, use your chainsaw only for mobility on the map (especially, try to defend hot gens that are alerted to you by Tinkerer).

Same as Blight, you can use your ability to get the furthest part of the map fast.

Both are 115% killers, so being M1 killer in loops on them not too bad.

Also, when you're chasing a surv as Hillbilly in a loop with pallet, u can "fake" with your chainsaw (start to charge your chainsaw when the survivor will close to it and then when he passed the pallet, stop charging the chainsaw and try to hit him with your basic weapon (M1) when he will close to you.

If survivor in a good loop and he's playing very well or you have troubles to catch him fast, leave him. Use your mobility to find a new one that can be out positioned by doing gen in a dead zone.

My hardest adept was probably the Trickster when he was released with buggy chaser emblem.

I was deranked from rank 1 to 5 by doing this adept lol

• Eros_LucianoTTV

I have attempted all so far (maybe just a couple on high purple) on red ranks. It just satisfying to get the adept on red ranks (for me at least)

Also, thanks for the tip!

• Eros_LucianoTTV

I havent attempted Billy yet... but yeah for Blight i was trying so hard to hit his rush hits... i should now just use his rush to reach gens quickly and just M1.

Thanks for the tip!