Please adjust auras on new corn maps

Options
xenotimebong
xenotimebong Member Posts: 2,803
edited May 2021 in Feedback and Suggestions

Red auras are really difficult to see on the new corn maps, at least for me. These maps have a lot of red undertone so it makes red auras particularly difficult to spot; yellow auras are fine.

As it is now, BBQ is hard to use and it’s pretty difficult to see where a teammate was downed if they weren’t close to you. It’s like old Ormond.

Post edited by Gay Myers (Luzi) on

Comments

• Floofzy_Kitten
    Floofzy_Kitten Member Posts: 68
    Options

The same is true for me. I am colourblind and that map is unplayable even with colourblind settings on. For Killer I constantly have survivors break out because I can't see hook auras, I have no idea where gens are, once the gens are done I can't see the exit gate auras. BBQ and Chilli is useless on that map along with any other aura reading. And all while this is happening survivors are t-bagging, taunting me in endgame chat. It feels like I am being bullied because I'm colourblind and can't even play on that goddamn map properly and everyone is burning map offerings for it.

• xenotimebong
    xenotimebong Member Posts: 2,803
    Options

I’m sorry you’re struggling with it. :( Hopefully the map offerings will die down once people have played the maps a bit more, and hopefully the devs give the auras or the map visuals a tweak so it’s a bit easier to see.

• ShinobuSK
    ShinobuSK Member Posts: 5,279
    Options

I have problems to see auras and scratch marks clearly in these maps, same for ormond snow.

I even tried to use some colourblind setting to help me but it didn't do anything except making my game lag more

I like how the map looks but ground could be a bit darker than it is. Also corn should not get in the way of auras