Well... Solo survivor is officialy broken now, thanks BHVR

Tjiani
Tjiani Member Posts: 78
edited May 2021 in Feedback and Suggestions

The game is unplayable right now. I used to play Solo survivor but at this point, I can't see any reason to why i should..

Killers are tunneling harder than ever with no consequence at all. Why should I que for several minutes just to be tunneled out of the game before I get to do anything at all? Having a killer staring at me at the hook, without getting any points, while he gets a shitload for doing absolutely nothing? Lucky break is a joke, DS is a joke.. The bloodpoints for survivors versus killers are a joke. The maps are so light now that playing stealth is impossible. Loops are broken, pallets too.. It's like shooting fish in a barrel at this point. Wasn't this game supposed to be balanced? As solo survivor in purple ranks I hardly ever see any teammates escape.Maybe one out of twenty.. Within 2 minutes the first teammate has been tunneled out of the game, then the next one is camped on hook... 2 of us left to do 5 gens while the 3rd teammate is being camped.. Well good luck with it BHVR I am going to take a break untill this killer asslicking is over

Comments

• Northener1907
    Northener1907 Member Posts: 3,012

Sorry for your bad exp. Yes solo-q has worst days. Game balanced for swf level but most of survivors are solo. Solo is so weak.

• Tjiani

I agree, it isn't for me anymore. I used to love playing DBD, was my favorite game for years. It's just sad that the experience is so terrible now, that I simply have to go play something else. I only play killer now if i play, but I hate to see them destroy solo survivor that was struggling enough as it was before the nerfs. I don't see why killers should be buffed towards SWF if they want more people to play alone

• NomiNomad
    NomiNomad Member Posts: 3,178

Tunnelling is it's own issue, but how are loops and pallets broken? I believe pallets were fixed this patch, (or at least I haven't had any issues) and I don't know what you mean by loops being broken.

• IWasLeft2Die
    IWasLeft2Die Member Posts: 2,405

If you're looking for a similar type of game I'd recommend resident evil resistance. Sure it also suffers from some balance issues but I liked it a lot (and honestly had more fun with it than DBD).

• Tjiani

I am. Way better bloodpoints and less que times. But when I used to love playing survivor I think it's sad to see them completely nerf it beyond reason

• Friendly_Blendette
    Friendly_Blendette Member Posts: 2,923

Solo Q is pain just play killer.

• ChomboIie
    ChomboIie Member Posts: 11

I am a solo-q survivor and I got to say, maybe this game isn’t for you? I know playing solo is tough, but it’s not garbage every single game. I play for about 5-6 hours a day and I can say the fun outweighs the tunnelling and the camping and what not. This isn’t a game you are meant to “survive” every single time. It’s not unplayable.

• BangBang
    BangBang Member Posts: 154
    edited May 2021

I can't believe there are still survivors who are complaining.

Look at the recent update, open-handed+kindred nearly lets you do WH, BT works regardless of the terror radius, Obsession occurs without any Obsession perks. DS still works as an anti-tunneling perk as it should be.

What do you need more?

Post edited by BangBang on