The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Perks for The Trickster

TobeySK
TobeySK Member Posts: 25

I really enjoy playing hime but I barely know stuff about perks (which are good, which are bad etc.).

What are good perks to equip with that killer?

Answers

• Spy
    Spy Member Posts: 37

What i personally use, and that has worked soo far (p3, all perks), are the current perks and addons: Corrupt, ruin, iron maiden and bbq along with the usb addon and more knives or edge of revival and cut thru u single.

• Trickstaaaaa
    Trickstaaaaa Member Posts: 1,267

Corrupt intervention, Ruin and bbq, and Sometimes devour hope or pop. I may switch bbq or corrupt with another perk at times of your choosing. But ruin is must with him, or pop.

• TobeySK
    TobeySK Member Posts: 25

These are all perks I have for him atm (maybe you can recognize them by the icons already). So ... which of those?

• Bwsted
    Bwsted Member Posts: 3,452

If that's all you've got, then use strastruck whispers noed and the last one is free, maybe bitter murmur for the endgame Hail Mary. Then cry every time you enter a trial.

In general, I suggest pop, corrupt, monitor and bamboozle. Alternatively, pick one of these last two perks and run three of slowdown.

His best add-on is melodious murders. Then you can use throw rate or movement speed. Extra knives are decent as well.

At high-wall loops don't waste your time with knives unless they're almost full laceration. In the open, hold W and spam knives until they're down.

• Friendly_Blendette
    Friendly_Blendette Member Posts: 2,923

NOED instead of spies or whispers if you know how to use it.