The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Trickster: Cut Thru U Single + Edge of Revival Album

Does anyone use these addons together? I don't see very many Trickster players out there, but I have been running these two addons together, and it is pretty nasty! Survivors get downed super quickly, and it's a lot of fun.

With these two addons, you fill the laceration meter super quickly. If you aim down towards their legs, the Cur Thru U addon will make the blade pierce through the survivor, and then the Edge of Revival Album will make them shatter on the ground. Survivors can lose a health state with only about 6 blade hits. And on top of that, you can do some real damage when survivors are grouped up on a gen or trying to heal up.

I can't be the only one who know about this, right? Lol

Comments

• SoulVortex
    SoulVortex Member Posts: 2

Yes, I use them a lot, in fact I'm quite used to using only them because of how strong they are together. Survivors are not aware of how it works, so they just run a straight line.

And I don't know if it's because Trickster is the new killer, or if it's because the community thinks he's weak, so streamers and youtubers don't play him as much, so we don't see a lot of addons variations. Usually it's the USB and Soda, sometimes the photocard.

I think he needs something more to be accepted and respected. And maybe some content creators using this kind of builds... I guess a lot of them are not posting videos and stuff because they almost always have 3 or 4 man escape, so what's the point of sharing the match, right?

• redsopine00
    redsopine00 Member Posts: 905

Oooo I have a nasty combo as well for lerays the cut through you and the rebound daggers start chasing survivors in tight corners slamming them your double hitting them for full damage

• SirCracken
    SirCracken Member Posts: 1,414

Or, and hear me out on this one, he's just a poorly designed killer who leads to really unentertaining matches? Your theory of content creators making this fake reputation for the Trickster to somehow keep people thinking he's bad when really he's not is just laughable. What possible reason could they have to do this for him specifically and not every other weak killer in the game?

Even the build mentioned isn't has good as Cut Thru U Single + Trick Blades. Which you should know had you actually spent more time playing suffering as him, and less time inventing outlandish theories.

• MrDardon
    MrDardon Member Posts: 3,926

2 purple Add-Ons don't make up for the fact that his basekit ability is super weak and needs a buff, again.

• glitchboi
    glitchboi Member Posts: 6,014

Damn, I never really thought of that.