Is sabotage hooks broken?

I am trying to sabotage hooks for my daily blood points however I am not able to sabotage hook. I'm running to add-ons plus a yellow repair kit to sabotage. What's up with that

Comments

• Khalednazari
    Khalednazari Member Posts: 1,433
    Works fine for me. Maybe a random bug. Report it in the bugs section. And try it again in another match. 
  • rebelhunter316
    rebelhunter316 Member Posts: 102
    Works fine for me. Maybe a random bug. Report it in the bugs section. And try it again in another match. 
    Did. Same thing.
  • redsopine01
    redsopine01 Member Posts: 1,269
    Did. Same thing.
    Try running Jake with saboteur a match sure might take time but it could work
  • alivebydeadight
    alivebydeadight Member Posts: 1,559

nice tv brother

• rebelhunter316
    I try jake if that doesn't work then I don't know what to do.
  • redsopine01
    redsopine01 Member Posts: 1,269
    Ok also there's a guy that slows you down if you run toolbox and sabo
  • Lonefox64
    Lonefox64 Member Posts: 132
    edited November 2018
    There is a color of toolbox(green) called the engineers toolbox that does not unlock the sabo action you probably have that toolbox equiped in this shot. So no its not a bug 
  • rebelhunter316
    Lonefox64 said:
    There is a color of toolbox(green) called the engineers toolbox that does not unlock the sabo action you probably have that toolbox equiped in this shot. So no its not a bug 
    I was running the gray toolbox and the yellow toolbox. Both tool boxes say sabotage is unlocked.
  • Lonefox64
    Lonefox64 Member Posts: 132
    Lonefox64 said:
    I was running the gray toolbox and the yellow toolbox. Both tool boxes say sabotage is unlocked.
    Weird
  • rebelhunter316
    Lonefox64 said:
    Lonefox64 said:
    Weird
    Very. Never had an issue going to a non basement hook to sabotage it. I went straight to a hook at the start of the match and nothing.
  • rebelhunter316
    Did. Same thing.
    Try running Jake with saboteur a match sure might take time but it could work
    Ya I shall try. It not than ya....