Thoughts on The Legion

I'd love to hear everyone's thoughts on the new killer and his perks. Personally I could definitely see him being top 5 and his perks are interesting and seem fun. Also the mask idea is very cool and adds depth to the killer by giving him a sort of MPD vibe. I'd love to know everyone else's opinions and I look forward to playing the new DLC.

Comments

• kaister901
    kaister901 Member Posts: 64

I don't get his power lol to be honest.

So I can charge and get a hit on the survivor but after that I cannot hit them again with my ability or it does nothing. So I have to normal chase and hit them with a normal hit, if I want to down them?

I don't quite understand how is that a good ability or I just don't know how to utilise it.

Many say you are suppose to hit them and let them escape to heal and catch them then. Which sounds so dumb to me. Why would I put in effort to deep wound them and then go find someone else? So when the heck will I even down a person lol?

• FreddyOP
    FreddyOP Member Posts: 15

He's ment to put pressure on survivors and force them to stop working on gens and mend themselves or other survivors. Also, hitting a deep wounded survivor cancels frenzy but still takes out a chunk of the deep wound bar. It always takes time to fully comprehend the killer's power and how to best use it but eventually people will learn and that is when we will truly see his full potential.

• SiftHeadsDude
    SiftHeadsDude Member Posts: 34
    Seems interesting and fun to play as, but I’d say he’s probably one of the weakest. Definitely needs a buff. Sure you can say wait until he comes out to judge but still. His perks are also pretty lacking, except for maybe the generator one. Judging from gameplay as well as other opinions, I’d say the majority also match my viewpoint 
  • godren
    godren Member Posts: 120
    edited November 2018

he/she needs to stab people 3 times instead of 4 without addons and restore her/his power faster or give him/her 115% ms instead of 110% ms.

Post edited by godren on
  • godren

also his/her timer should work while they gets rid off the deep wound.

• Cheers
    Cheers Member Posts: 3,426
    I never really buy DLC because I love the trapper and nurse, but this Killer seems good. I'll probaly buy him just because his power seems great especially with his Perks and mori
  • Larcz
    Larcz Member Posts: 531

Like for me im disapointed new dlc.Sems like be work on force like we promise dlc we make killer who spread borrowed time efect ....No rather thanks for this dlc even for shards is not ok for me to buy.

• Zarathos
    Zarathos Member Posts: 1,911
    Honestly he would be fine if his ms wasn't lower making loops rly hard to play when the survivour is already injured. Because i dont believe for a second this killer is meant to repetadly hit you in frenzy. It simply takes too long to down someone otherwise. 
  • laKUKA
    laKUKA Member Posts: 406

Generic design..... i just for kids. No Horror themed...bad, good bye dlc

• The_Crusader
    The_Crusader Member Posts: 3,688
    Seems to me like a killer who would really benefit from a 3 gen strat.

The closer you can get survivors, the better. I'd say his 2 man gen aura perk is vital for him.

In fact aside from maybe enduring + spirit fury because hes slow, I'd recommend aura perks. You want to go after survivors close together.
  • akbays35
    akbays35 Member Posts: 1,123

@FreddyOP said:
    I'd love to hear everyone's thoughts on the new killer and his perks. Personally I could definitely see him being top 5 and his perks are interesting and seem fun. Also the mask idea is very cool and adds depth to the killer by giving him a sort of MPD vibe. I'd love to know everyone else's opinions and I look forward to playing the new DLC.

played Them (since genders are confusing I like to call it a her also since Julie was the murderer in the backstory and thus the real killer) and she's like a mix of wraith and doc where you can locate survivors easier with your power, but you end up just slowly walking up and slugging to get any game process.

• godren

@akbays35 said:

@FreddyOP said:

played Them (since genders are confusing I like to call it a her also since Julie was the murderer in the backstory and thus the real killer) and she's like a mix of wraith and doc where you can locate survivors easier with your power, but you end up just slowly walking up and slugging to get any game process.

according to the lore the legion are 4 different people who use his same costume and his same mask.

• Vektast
    Vektast Member Posts: 33

He is just a reskined Deathgarden Runner, with the weakest abilities i've ever seen in dbd. He needs so much time to down sombody... He needs truely a buff and consmetics bc he's so generic, mediocre.

• MegaWaffle
    MegaWaffle Member Posts: 4,172

@FreddyOP said:

I won't comment on the Killers Power/tier placement until we get a few solid weeks with them. I will say this killers added "Deep Wounds" effect is going to change a lot in this game for better or worst. I also see loads of complaints incoming due to this effect as well.

We shall see.

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,590

Below Freddy, garbage perks as well.

• sorrowen
    sorrowen Member Posts: 742
    edited November 2018

4 hits per a survivor too down them...that is 16 total if the killer plays well...but that is optimal...

• FreddyOP

@Blueberry said:
    Below Freddy, garbage perks as well.

I wouldn't say below Freddy but after seeing him and playing him I do believe he is a bit underpowered at the moment.

• Mc_Harty
    Mc_Harty Member Posts: 3,293
    The problem with Legion is his debuff. It's currently too forgiving against survivors and too punishing for the killer when they continue chasing someone affected by Deep Wound. It needs improvements.
  • TatsuiChiyo
    TatsuiChiyo Member Posts: 700
    His perks are why I'll get him (I know I know, it. Don't care.)

That being said, he seems like he'd benefit from perks like Play with Your Food and Remember Me. Get the hit and dip.
  • Mc_Harty
    Mc_Harty Member Posts: 3,293
    His perks are why I'll get him (I know I know, it. Don't care.)

That being said, he seems like he'd benefit from perks like Play with Your Food and Remember Me. Get the hit and dip.
    I can confirm Remember Me is really good on him.
  • FreddyOP

Yeah i've seen people run PWYF and he can do work against the survivors

• FayeZahara
    FayeZahara Member Posts: 965
    Hate his window jukes let me attack as go through window
  • BingBongBoi
    BingBongBoi Member Posts: 90
    Really fun, but pretty underpowered, after a few buffs like the spirit got, and he'll be perfect