The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Thoughts on legion

HellDescent
HellDescent Member Posts: 4,883
edited November 2018 in General Discussions

He seems pretty weak especially on bigger maps. After finding a survivor you pretty much guaranteed a free hit on one of them or more, but that's all about it, since you are left with 110% speed M1 killer chasing an injured survivor or you'll have to go in frenzy 3 times, which will waste a ton of ton of time and you might end up losing 2 gens during that chase. It doesn't make much sense to heal vs this killer, gen rushing is a far better choice in this case(I'm sure we'll see a lot of that) and perks like resilience will really hurt you. But at least thanatophobia has a good use now....
I think he needs 115% movement speed, increased time it takes to mend the wound, only 1 person can perform mend action on you, scratch marks during frenzy stay visible for 1 second, after a pallet stun power no longer goes down to zero.
EDIT: Also why does he vault so far? You can frenzy around some of the loops 1.5 times and won't even be able to hit a survivor. Not even talking about survivors juking him by backtracking over the windows, at the moment when you can't control the camera while you vault 2 meters past the survivor.

Post edited by HellDescent on

Comments

• BigBubs
    BigBubs Member Posts: 1,131

Imo he is fun to play , but is not for the tryhards who want 4k.

• ModernFable
    ModernFable Member Posts: 836
    There’s a lot of weird stuff with Legion’s kit.

He has to go through the attack cooldown animation and the fatigue animation. Unlike Nurse who just goes through fatigue.

Legion’s power removes scratch marks and takes a lot of hits to down a survivor.

Survivors still receive the movement speed boost from being hit because of how the Deep Wound effect works, which often hurts you more than it helps.

The power has a short duration and weird interactions involving his cooldown.

There's also a lot of perks that don’t cooperate with his power well, like Make Your Choice and Devour Hope.

You might say you can avoid this by not using his power, but at that point you’re just playing a slow 110% movement speed killer without no power.
  • Soronith
    Soronith Member Posts: 4

I feel like hes fine the way he is, the only thing i would say is to buff bleedout, make a hard few skillchecks or make the timer go down even when healing or in a chase. Honestly if you run Thanataphobia and chain kill people then you can slow down the game tons, run sloppy with it and they take ages to heal and are punished for your chain attacks. But yea bleedout with skillchecks or run the timer in a chase and when healing and he will be mid to top tier.

• HellDescent
    HellDescent Member Posts: 4,883

@Soronith said:
    I feel like hes fine the way he is, the only thing i would say is to buff bleedout, make a hard few skillchecks or make the timer go down even when healing or in a chase. Honestly if you run Thanataphobia and chain kill people then you can slow down the game tons, run sloppy with it and they take ages to heal and are punished for your chain attacks. But yea bleedout with skillchecks or run the timer in a chase and when healing and he will be mid to top tier.

Except you don't need to heal against him. All you have to do is move away from other survivors and do the gens