The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Fog and basement offerings

Gaffy
Gaffy Member Posts: 222

Can we all just say that who in their right mind ever uses these offerings ever, wish they would remove them and give us a BP refund.

Comments

• Woodywool
    Woodywool Member Posts: 622

Why?

Basement is a strong tool for a killer that don't mind to play dirty. And evading for being down nearby to it (especially at the start versus certain killers) can't make a bad result at the end.

I used it a lot some months ago and it helps. Even that, you can use it to try to save your grabbed by a killer teammates if you know that the killer is going to the basement.

About Fog offering...

It can be useful for survivors/stealth killers for not being revealed in the distance. But in other hand, every player sees his OWN FOG. It means that you can walk (as survivor) in the open field and think that the killer saw you but in the killer's perspective he has a fog area where the survivor is and didn't see him because of it.

But I really don't mind to buff/rework this type of addon (fog offerings).

• Dennis_van_eijk
    Dennis_van_eijk Member Posts: 1,704

Hahaha do you know how much fun it is to bring purple mist as killer?

That is, if you play all seeing wraith πŸ˜‚

Have done this multiple times and even had a 4 man blendette swf who all 4 brought it too.

It is so much fun to see it backfire on them thinking that they are safe them πŸ˜‚

The messages after the game are the most hilarious being called a hacker because I knew where they were, πŸ˜‚πŸ€˜

• Luciferr_2nd
    Luciferr_2nd Member Posts: 911

Eh if you don't like them don't use them, but they do have some usefulness.

• Jasix
    Jasix Member Posts: 1,245

Wow look at that - you started your thread 16 minutes after a post in: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/250353/why-fog-offerings-luck-and-basement-offerings-still-a-thing#latest

Eyeroll.

• sulaiman
    sulaiman Member Posts: 3,219

i really like fog offerings

the bad thing is they are somewhat countered by grafic settings, if i am not mistaken

• GeneralV
    GeneralV Member Posts: 10,428

Fog offerings are nice, but they should have a more drastic effect. Basement offerings can go.

• UseTheValve
    UseTheValve Member Posts: 350

I mean when I play hag I do like putting a purple fog offering. Same if I play GF and I don’t mind it if survivor put one too.

• Gaffy
    Gaffy Member Posts: 222

Cry harder lol, I can talk about what I want. Just ignore the thread if it bothers you so much.