Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

##### ### ##### srsly? whats with this bs?

I said "good gamez" and it got hashtagged out by the filter

when did the devs of this game become so overly sensitive. literally got the biggest banned words list I ever saw. you literally can barely talk post-game.

seriously guys get a grip of yourselves.

Comments

• CoalTower
    CoalTower Member Posts: 1,730

Honestly I don't like the filter. I'm getting a PC soon, and since I used to be on PC, I remember how fun the endgame chat was at times. The filter takes that fun away.

• Keezo
    Keezo Member Posts: 454
    edited May 2021

I do like BHVR making the filter, cause there wasnt an option to turn off the chat if you couldnt handle it, nope, that definitely ISNT an already implemented mechanic

• Sup3rCatTree
    Sup3rCatTree Member Posts: 588
    My favorite killer is ######### ######
    And my favorte survivor is ###### #####
  • Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669

what do you mean?

the chat ###### is working perfectly ####! its just that you are ####### words that are bad, so its only ####### that you're getting ########.

please stop hating on chat ######, its doing its job ####### as it was ment to and has no flaws ##########.

do not #####, you will get used to it after a short #####! :)

sincerely,

######_xD

• SpookyPumpkinPiez
    SpookyPumpkinPiez Member Posts: 278

It's just rather enthusiastic about it. That's the most adorable way I've ever seen it put

• gilgamer
    gilgamer Member Posts: 2,209

Yeah the chat filter takes the kill everything even remotely related route, not even sure what the relation could be but hell even some killer and survivor names are censored so who knows

• HollowsGrief
    HollowsGrief Member Posts: 1,497

Make the filter OPTIONAL!!!!!!

• Mr_K
    Mr_K Member Posts: 9,184

Every time I play scratched mirror #####, the end game chat is full of these (#) things.

• burt0r
    burt0r Member Posts: 4,152

Isn't the term written like that "good gameZ" simply the long firm of "gg ez"? (I can't think of another reason for the z there)

If yes, then I would say the filter works since the short form of the phrase is nothing more than to rub a loss for the opposing side deeper in.

• Ramxenoc445
    Ramxenoc445 Member Posts: 1,358

Some things that should've been censored have slipped through. Meanwhile I can't say youtube in chat

• Wafflecat
    Wafflecat Member Posts: 20

I played as Myers one game and no one could say Michael Myers or Myers... "gg wp all" gets censored a lot, so does "gg"

I was talking to a killer about using Dragon's Grip and the game filtered the words "Dragon's Grip"...

Oh... ok

"Hey! good game guys! You're all really amazing!"

Translates to: "hey! ####### ####### ! You're all #######!"
  • El_Gingero
    El_Gingero Member Posts: 1,147

The filter is horrendously bad but this is what we get when so many people get hurt irl by mere words on a screen from a stranger in an online video game. Unfortunately, many people are just too sensitive and coddled these days and take immense offence at the smallest of things, therefore instead of simply censoring profanity, the devs went way overboard and censored...pretty much everything.

• ryseterion
    ryseterion Member Posts: 445

They hired roblox to make a chat filter. Classic bhvr messing it up again