What's the most satisfying feeling for you as a killer?

Options
Marik13
Marik13 Member Posts: 683

For me, I find nothing is more satisfying than playing Pig and having survivors die to my reverse bear traps. Had a game last night where we went to Haddonfield and killed two of the survivors with them. As a big fan of the Saw series it just felt so damn good getting those kills.

What about you guys? What gives you the most satisfying feeling on a specific killer?

Comments

• bm33
    bm33 Member Posts: 8,093
    Options

Catching survivors in bear traps. One time I caught 3 at once, I thought the triple scream was a glitch until I looked at my HUD. 😂

• bibibib8
    bibibib8 Member Posts: 843
    Options

When survivor bring haddonfield and i refuse to play the game the end game chat is awesome specially when i see all the offering and thw addon wasted.

I play addonless cause i do that so i dont really care XD

• GannTM
    GannTM Member Posts: 10,853
    Options

I once got two cross-map hatchets against the same Claudette in the same match at Groaning Storehouse. It was sexy.

• FancyMrB
    FancyMrB Member Posts: 1,250
    Options

Traps going off make my heart sing! I place them in unique places usually. I like to think I'm good at predicting survivors movements so I know where to place unexpected traps.

One time I hooked the second to last survivor and bbq went off. I saw the last survivor running on the far side of the map... right into my trap! It was perfect timing and it felt good ^^

• Bonquiqui414
    Bonquiqui414 Member Posts: 222
    Options

any blink hit with nurse is always satisfying

• CoalTower
    CoalTower Member Posts: 1,730
    Options
  • Crypticghoul
    Crypticghoul Member Posts: 568
    Options

Gen grabs as Ghost Face.

• gentacle
    gentacle Member Posts: 260
    Options

Salt in end game lobby

• Mister_Holdout
    Mister_Holdout Member Posts: 3,144
    Options

Downing a survivor with Bubba's chainsaw and breaking a pallet with the same charge. Time efficiency 🤤

• Laluzi
    Laluzi Member Posts: 5,553
    Options

Dominating a match and letting everyone go. Also that magical moment when I'm looking for my first victim and some survivors just waltz straight up to me looking to meme.

• Mister_Holdout
    Mister_Holdout Member Posts: 3,144
    Options

"Dominating a match and letting everyone go."

I do that on a regular basis. Most survivors are very appreciative.

• Unifall
    Unifall Member Posts: 747
    Options

Most satisfying feeling is hitting those insane blight flicks

• Heartbound
    Heartbound Member Posts: 3,255
    Options

Hitting the team's strongest survivor with The Shape's tombstone piece near the start of the match and enjoying the panic of players that aren't experienced enough with Myers to know what to do.

• GeneralV
    GeneralV Member Posts: 10,212
    Options

Getting gen grabs as Old Freddy thanks to the block add-ons was extremely satisfying.

• DistortedDream
    DistortedDream Member Posts: 672
    Options

Grabbing survivors off of exit gate switches as the Nurse.

• Marik13
    Marik13 Member Posts: 683
    Options

I just want to add one more. Was playing Ghostface last night, doing my daily ritual quest to mark 4 survivors. Had a game where there was this one cocky survivor, t-bagging and flashlight clicking. End game comes, the gates are open and typical, there she is clicking and t-bagging. I guess she miss timed her exit or distance from the exit cus I smacked her down and she was juuuuust barely within my reach to pick her up. So I grabbed her and dragged her off to the nearest hook and just sat in front of her hook t-bagging her back ten fold. Felt soooooo good getting revenge on that cocky of a survivor.

• Dabihwow
    Dabihwow Member Posts: 3,409
    Options

The sweet, suquliant, taste of salty survivor tears

• NightmareKiller
    NightmareKiller Member Posts: 181
    Options

Camp in the basement as Trapper and have all other 3 survivors coming for the rescue step on a different trap.

• xenotimebong
    xenotimebong Member Posts: 2,803
    Options

When I’ve just got my third hook of the game. I’ve walked away and begun chasing someone else. They’re leading me around a bit, thinking they’re buying time for their team mate to get the save, and then I hear the unhook behind me. The survivor I’m chasing is losing distance and I can tell they’re thinking, “I’ll just take the hit and speed boost to safety over there” - but then I hit them with the Devour Hope stacks. It just feels so satisfying.

• AVoiceOfReason
    AVoiceOfReason Member Posts: 2,723
    Options

Playing as Hag with Dark Devotion then walking up past a gen then grabbing a survivor right off the gen without any effort lol.

• C3Tooth
    C3Tooth Member Posts: 8,090
    Options

There is nothing more de-satisfying when being the 1st being trapped. Had to go for all 4 boxes with 95% timer on my head, to unlock trap just to have Pig down me right again after the unlock. Then she put another trap on me.

• Alice_pbg
    Alice_pbg Member Posts: 6,549
    Options

nothing ever compares to this

• MrPeanutbutter
    MrPeanutbutter Member Posts: 1,586
    Options

I don’t go out of my way to play toxic as killer, but it feels so good to 4K a super sweaty SWF bully squad that spends all their time flashing saving, hook sabotaging, etc. When it becomes apparent that it’s going to be that kind of match, I throw all “fair play” out the window and camp, tunnel and slug with delight.

• CluelessWanderer
    CluelessWanderer Member Posts: 939
    Options

Having a survivor teabagging me at the exit- that moment they realize I have Blood Warden. It's delicious.

• HaunterofShadows
    HaunterofShadows Member Posts: 3,990
    edited May 2021
    Options
  • latinfla4
    latinfla4 Member Posts: 2,119
    Options

Getting a 4k on haddonfield with padded jaws trapper vs a flashlight squad yeah chase get caught smack anyone near me pick up out of trap on the long grassy fence areas...fun and extra bloodpoints. They also tried vaulting out the window after they disarmed the trap inside the window and got caught on the roof walkway trap after the vault 🤣

• TheMadCat
    TheMadCat Member Posts: 2,203
    Options

Completing a challenge first try. I rarely play Killer because I can't meet people of my rank, so doing that hard challenge first try... It makes me happy.

• MadLordJack
    MadLordJack Member Posts: 8,814
    Options

Tearing through teams that heavily underestimate the killer I'm playing and genuinely attempt to bully.

• ShinobuSK
    ShinobuSK Member Posts: 5,279
    Options

Winning multiple mindgames vs good survivors as M1 killer in the same match.

• ryseterion
    ryseterion Member Posts: 445
    Options

Hitting a near impossible prediction shred with demogorgon. Especially after the buff.

• EvilJoshy
    EvilJoshy Member Posts: 5,295
    Options

When someone teabags at the exit gate and then realize I'm using Blood Warden

• MiniPixels
    MiniPixels Member Posts: 534
    Options

Downing a survivor with a shred from off of a hill or a building, Huntress crossmaps, or coming back and winning a very tough match.

• Adeloo
    Adeloo Member Posts: 1,448
    Options

the scream of a survivor whose leg got slapped into a bear trap, MY bear trap.

• Dr_Loomis
    Dr_Loomis Member Posts: 3,703
    edited May 2021
    Options

Catching that survivor who has been looping, tea-bagging and flashlight clicking...with tier 3 tombstone Myers.

• Paina
    Paina Member Posts: 231
    Options

Tbh the most satisfying feeling I get is when I achieve the goal I've set for that match be it completing a challenge, getting 2 kills, 3 kills, 4 kills, getting an achievement, getting hits with nurse after a blink, cause I can't play her etc. not killing someone, because they were toxic or something, I'm old enough to be above it all. This is NO offense to people who think that's satisfying or who get triggered by that, so please don't get it wrong :) I'm just having really hard times in real life for some years now, which always reminds me that this is just a game and those people are just some strangers in need of attention.

• Marc_go_solo
    Marc_go_solo Member Posts: 4,907
    Options

Normally the endgame results when I look at your opponents with the usual suspects of perks and items, then I look at my padded trap Trapper and Distressing perk (I randomize my perks) and consider the trial a job done well.

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095
    Options

Getting instant lobbies.

• Altarf
    Altarf Member Posts: 1,044
    Options

Getting a long range shot with Slinger or Plague. Slinger in particular never gets old.

• Aneurysm
    Aneurysm Member Posts: 5,270
    Options

Survivors that start off the game very aggressively (trying to initiate chases, clicking, tbagging etc) becoming increasingly immersed as the hooks stack up