Should there be and operation health type of chapter instead of new content

Options
thatboosteddwight
thatboosteddwight Member Posts: 21
edited April 2021 in Polls

Should there be and operation health type of chapter instead of new content 52 votes

Yes
75%
Techn0GibberishWoodywoolTapeKnotDimekAssassinZodiacRaptorrotasUnnamed_FreakRed_BeardA_Can_Of_Airmusstang62MrPenguinC3ToothLazyPaydayGeneralVthatboosteddwightNullclinesSlamitienotstarboardbm33 39 votes
No
11%
Seiko300TaigaCaulDrohnImjesus101ReverseVelocity[Deleted User] 6 votes
Maybe
13%
[Deleted User]SkeletalEliteCritical_FishScary_Punk_Ghostlandromat[Deleted User]WishIcouldmain 7 votes
Post edited by Gay Myers (Luzi) on

Comments

• Beelzeboop
    Beelzeboop Member Posts: 1,306
    Options
    Yes

Just wanted to say, so far the only person who voted anything other than yes seems to just be a bait poster.

So, that means that so far "yes" is a unanimous decision.

• QwQw
    QwQw Member Posts: 4,531
    Options
    Yes

This game really needs a health chapter.

• DwightFairfield
    DwightFairfield Member Posts: 1,246
    Options
    Yes

Finish the realm beyond and then give us new stuff, they can fix the maps, textures, models, lighting, bugs, etc. all at once

• IWasLeft2Die
    IWasLeft2Die Member Posts: 2,405
    Options
    Yes

I'm overly optimistic on this I think, but feel like doing one post resident evil chapter is certainly a possibility and would be good

• Gibberish
    Gibberish Member Posts: 1,055
    Options
    Yes

Improving useless/underpowered content and nerfing the top overpowered meta stuff might as well be new content anyways.

• Thr_ust
    Thr_ust Member Posts: 481
    Options
    Yes

If someone could correct me if I’m wrong I’d appreciate it but isn’t the reason we don’t get those kinda updates because the devs have to keep pushing out new content so the people who fund em don’t pull out

• SkeletalElite
    SkeletalElite Member Posts: 2,681
    Options
    Maybe

Depends. This game does has a decent amount of bugs but to be fair most of them are not game breaking. There's usually a couple big bugs in each patch, but they usually don't stick around for that long.

If they did a chapter where instead of releasing new content they went back and looked at a bunch of underused/underperforming perks (for survivor and killer) and killer powers and buffed them that'd be cool though.

• thatboosteddwight
    thatboosteddwight Member Posts: 21
    Options
    Yes

I was looking for the overall game net coding and balancing included... this game has some serious potential but any fun I have had recently has been destroyed by balancing issues or netcode issues. Followed by hacking.