Borrowed time should remove collision

Options

Getting tired of a BT user body blocking me so I can't go for the unhooker.

I'm trying my best to not tunnel and only go for the unhooker only to have BT guy be a jerk and get in my face knowing I can't hit them.

They shouldn't be allowed to body block for 12 seconds

Comments

• Bwsted
    Bwsted Member Posts: 3,452
    edited May 2021
    Options

Removing collision would give free knowledge as to whether tunnel or not. It would give free pressure on unhooks and to camping, as a trade at the bare minimum would be guaranteed.

Currently, bodyblocking preserves the perk and balances the situation out. It could end in a 1 for 1, 1 for none or none for 1.

Both sides have a chance.

Remove collision and survivors would have no reason to go for altruism if the killer camped. Which would void the whole purpose of BT. It'd glue survivors to gens.

If you want to counter bodyblocking then choose your hook position wisely.

• glitchboi
    glitchboi Member Posts: 5,981
    Options

Tony is beginning to be agreeable very, very slowly. First he thought of the No Way Out buff, then he wants to play the game in a nice manner.

Anyways I agree.

• CheesyGuy
    CheesyGuy Member Posts: 399
    Options

Well I dont want to be the bad guy but bodyblocking is a thing and it is not only about BT but survivors do it a lot which is normal. They cant create a situation for only BT effect and imagine the same person can done the same thing with Syptic Agent add-onn or MOM so what you request is actually adress to bodyblocking which I think the devs wont remove that feature.

• Lord_Tony
    Lord_Tony Member Posts: 2,109
    Options

you can already tell the unhooked guy has BT because they are trying to get in your face instead of running in the opposite direction.