Do you think that the new killer is going to be good

piggygooik
piggygooik Member Posts: 576

i think they might be since most of the time license killers are pretty solid( except old bubba and Michel the weren't the best lets just keep it at that). i hope its nemisis with a flame thrower cause I really want a fire ability plus I bet you that a ton of people will say he is OP since the dont know how to go against him

Comments

• Affrax
    Affrax Member Posts: 19

I hope It's something like Blight where he's strong, fun to play as, fun to play against, and also relatively balanced well.

• glitchboi
    glitchboi Member Posts: 6,017

Tbh Michael is a mediocre killer but he was pretty solid back then.

And yeah I agree, I want an elemental-based killer.

• DemonDaddy
    DemonDaddy Member Posts: 4,167

I'm expecting large cool downs and Survivor actions to actively counter. The killer and power will look cool though.

• NightmareKiller
    NightmareKiller Member Posts: 181
    • i think they might be since most of the time license killers are pretty solid

Only one that's solid is Freddy, they gave him a lot of powers and made him interesting, the Dream World was a pretty cool idea. But looking at how the other ones are "stalk until you fill a bar" or "crouch and get booped" then I don't think they will do a lot of stuff with the new killer.

They did promise new ways to kill and escape though, but it would be awful if they put more effort into the new killer than they did with Pyramid Head. And they barely put any effort into Pyramid head.

• DistortedDream
    DistortedDream Member Posts: 672

I'm going to try to stay positive and say yes. Hopefully the killer will have a fun power to use and go against, while also being decently strong.

• Rivyn
    Rivyn Member Posts: 3,022

Who's Blight?

Seriously, I have not gone against a single Blight in weeks.

• A_Skinny_Legend
    A_Skinny_Legend Member Posts: 919

Yes, I mean Pyramid head isn't that bad, annoying but not bad. So I'm hoping not to find this next one annoying aswell.

• VioletCrimes
    VioletCrimes Member Posts: 878

I think that they’d better be or people are going to ######### kittens.

• BeHasU
    BeHasU Member Posts: 830

Better be, everyone is so hyped they can't let us down now.