survivor idea : the traitor

jo715
jo715 Member Posts: 4
edited May 2021 in Creations

hello all

i just drop some ideas of perks and power

my goal is to get back the " fear " when playing survivor, and the " sadism ' when playing killer

in the current state, survivors arent in the trial to survive, but just to annoy the killer , just my opinion.

this survivor wants to survive, no matter what .

survivor, the traitor

perk 1 : when u r injured, activate the ability, a healthy survivor will instead be injured and u ll heal one health state over 10 seconds. gain a speed boost for 3 seconds. then become oblivious for 20 seconds

perk 2 : when another survivor is injured, activate the ability. his aura will be visible by the killer for 10/15/20 seconds. gain a speed boost for 3 seconds. then become exhausted for 20 seconds.

perk 3 : unhook a survivor, gain a movement speed for 20 seconds, and the unhooked survivor will have his aura revealed to the killer for 15 seconds.

thanks for reading

Post edited by jo715 on

Comments

• Givti
    Givti Member Posts: 50

Well but these are survivor perks, so there wont be any kind of fear against the killer and sadism as killer, its just a survivor trolling the others. You wont achieve what you want to with this. It makes no sense to implement these perks as Dev, because they are made to increase toxicity