IDEA FOR PYRAMID HEAD'S ULTRA-RARES and VERY RARE ADD-ONS UPDATE

B_Random
B_Random Member Posts: 370
edited May 2021 in Creations

With the inclusion of Nemesis coming into the game, I was thinking about the 4th Year Anniversary update and one of it's by-far best license killers that was brought into the game, PYRAMID HEAD. (Note: Nemesis being added to the game is amazing to see, the two most Iconic beasts from their respective games in DBD just makes me so happy to see.)

However there is a little problem I found with his addons, mostly his Ultra-Rare and Very Rare addons. When I think of Ultra-Rare or Very Rare addons, I believe most of them if should be very versatile and able to be used in practically any build, [most times at least]. But Pyramid head's addons that aren't his Rare, Uncommon, and Common all fall under that area I call: "I got these, and I might use them. To meme."

I don't feel like they can work with most builds unlike the recent killer's whos ultra-rare and very can work very well with most builds for said killers. But Pyramid Head's addons in those tiers have a hard time doing that. So this is just an idea, but I was thinking of two possible things that can happen to his addons.

Ultra-Rare Effect (Obsidian Goblet) (Buff): Whenever you make a trail, and step in a premade trail, you'll be Undetectable.

This is a buff because you can only be undetectable in ONLY premade trails, not trails you're already making. It's small and wouldn't do a lot but it feels like it would still be good enough to add so it can be more effective.

Ultra-Rare or Very Rare Effect (Either Seal of Metatron or Lost Memories Book): Adds two Lying Figures (Or Armless Men) in the trial. These figures can inflict the torment status effect by spitting acid at the survivor, but they can't hurt the survivor unless the survivor is already tormented. If Killed, they will respawn. The range of their acid is 3 meters in front of them, with a 0.9 second wind up. Survivors tormented by Lying Figures will have Killer Instinct proc on them for 3.5 seconds. A survivor that kills a lying figure will have Killer Instinct proc for 5 seconds.

Very Rare Effect (Rust-Coloured Egg): Hitting a survivor with a successful attack of Punishment of the Damned will inflict torment on non-tormented survivors. The Rites of Judgement trails duration in the environment will be moderately reduced.

Very Rare Effect (Crimson Ceremony Book): The activation speed to initiate Punishment of the Damned will be moderately decreased. Movement speed while walking in Rites of Judgement will be reduced to 92% rather than 110%.

Tell me what you think, give your opinions and if you were to change Pyramid Heads Ultra-Rares and Very Rare addons, what would you make them?

Would love some helpful feedback.

Post edited by B_Random on

Comments

• B_Random

I know my last post wasn't as good, but I feel that this one might be better.

• Givti
    Givti Member Posts: 50

I like the Obsidian Goblet, because having free undetectable while making trails isnt too strong but really neat

I think the Lying Figures are way too much for an add-on, it is hard to torment people, but copying nemesis power and making it into an add-on isnt good. - it should be unique to Nemesis or newer Killers with a different AI and effects

Rust Coloured Egg is absolutely great, i always wanted this

I dont know what to think of Crimson Ceremony Book, I would like to see it in a PTB

• B_Random

I guess you're right about the nemesis thing. But I feel like to add Lying Figures would be nice for an addon. But a problem I have as Pyramid head and some others is the map pressure sometimes. I know I need to practice to be better at it, and what not. But I feel like adding the Lying Figures would be interesting. It would also give those models more of a purpose that to inhabit the cages.

Another thing I wanted for the Lying Figures was to allow Behavior to do a bit of testing with what kind of other AI they can do from melee to ranged AI if possible.

• B_Random

Anyone else? Please, I'd like to know some thoughts.