Nurse
72% 43 votes
Spirit
27% 16 votes

Comments

• RyRapsYT
    RyRapsYT Member Posts: 299
    Options

Spirit is stronger by far. The nurse at least has some counter. Spirit is the best killer in the game imo

• BigBall
    BigBall Member Posts: 129
    Options

Spirit's add-on's are also wayyyyyy better

• Karao_Ke
    Karao_Ke Member Posts: 1,221
    Options

Spirit is stronger because she's easier to learn, therefore more people play her.

• blue4zion
    blue4zion Member Posts: 2,773
    Options

Nurse still 100% ignores defenses. There's fake outs to counter, but so are there for Spirit. Especially if you can tell when she phases.

People just don't try enough with the Nurse, she's way better. Spirit is just behind.

• Thr_ust
    Thr_ust Member Posts: 481
    Options

If we’re looking at the highest level of play a god nurse will be better than a spirit in almost every situation

• Bwsted
    Bwsted Member Posts: 3,452
    Options

Spirit will always be much lower risk for almost as high of a reward. Consistency is an important part of the equation and she's leaps and bounds ahead in that department.

Also, she's not map dependant at all (with add-ons).

Get Lery's even when running double recharge on Nurse and even if the survivors have half a brain between the 4 of them, you get an insta loss.

• GlamourousLeviathan
    GlamourousLeviathan Member Posts: 976
    Options

Nurse just straight up ignores the game's rules with her blinks, so while with Spirit survivors can loop and mind game, with Nurse they have to put up a whole different strategy.

I also think that Spirit is much harder to play than Nurse, so there is that.

• Warcrafter4
    Warcrafter4 Member Posts: 2,917
    Options

That's really not saying much given how legendarily bad the nurse's add-ons currently are.

• HaunterofShadows
    HaunterofShadows Member Posts: 3,997
    Options
  • Warcrafter4
    Warcrafter4 Member Posts: 2,917
    edited May 2021
    Options

Yes but even her "Joke/For Fun" add-ons still suck at even being fun most of the time as half of them just turn off your power or make you have one gimmicky and annoying to use blink.

I mean have you really had that much fun with any of her add-ons?

• odra
    odra Member Posts: 369
    Options

god nurse is stronger than spirit. but it's also depends on what map it is.

spirit is better overall

• GannTM
    GannTM Member Posts: 10,853
    Options

Nurse has more potential but she’s way harder than Spirit.

• GlamourousLeviathan
    GlamourousLeviathan Member Posts: 976
    Options

From my experience, Spirit is the second hardest killer in the game, only losing to Hillbilly. I don't know why, but even with good headphones, I can't do consistently good with her, as for Nurse, I can get precise blink really easily. It doesn't mean she is easy, since she still needs practice, but compared to Spirit, I definitely think she is easier.

• glitchboi
    glitchboi Member Posts: 5,981
    Options

Nurse will always be the strongest killer in the game, unless they rework her power from scratch. She plays a separate game, not Dead by Daylight, but she plays the Nurse Game. Pallets? Nah. Windows? What the hell even are those? Breakable Walls? Who breaks those?

Spirit is stupidly overpowered but barely close to the titan we all know and love, the Nurse.

• Uistreel
    Uistreel Member Posts: 634
    Options

Being easier to use =/= stronger. More consistent, sure. Not stronger

• Yords
    Yords Member Posts: 5,781
    Options

The only reason I say nurse is stronger is because she doesn't have to wait that long for her power to come back. With spirit, there is risk involved. The survivors can sometimes get really lucky and take you on a longer chase, but if you are good with nurse, there is no chase.

• DoritoHead
    DoritoHead Member Posts: 3,546
    Options

Nurse is stronger while Spirit is more overpowered.

Although, my definition of "overpowered" is something that is not only too strong, but also requires no skill to use.

• bowo
    bowo Member Posts: 121
    Options

Nurse is significantly stronger, she's just a lot more difficult

• Kirkylad
    Kirkylad Member Posts: 1,927
    Options

Spirit is easier to learn but nurse will always have the ability to be number 1 in the right hands.

• EnderloganYT
    EnderloganYT Member Posts: 621
    Options

a good nurse is LEAGUES better than a good spirit, Nurse is just harder.

• notstarboard
    notstarboard Member Posts: 3,703
    Options

Are we talkin' meta build w/ best add-ons, base kit, or something in the middle (average add-ons, decent perks but not meta)?

• DistortedDream
    DistortedDream Member Posts: 672
    Options

Nurse can completely ignore most survivor mechanics (Looping, pallets, windows, etc.).

• Sup3rCatTree
    Sup3rCatTree Member Posts: 588
    Options

A good Nurse is impossible to win against. I have never won against a good nurse.

But against Spirit, you can still win.

Nurse is way better when mastered

• EQWashu
    EQWashu Member, Mod Posts: 4,734
    edited June 2021
    Options

Closing per the OP's request. Thank you to those who took part and discussed their poll regarding Nurse and Spirit!

This discussion has been closed.