Keys should be reworked to open breakable walls/doors

Options
Mr_Slick546
Mr_Slick546 Member Posts: 117
edited May 2021 in Feedback and Suggestions

With the amount of breakable walls in the game this would be a great rework for keys. It's important to remember that breaking a wall usually favors the killer on maps like Dead Dog, MacMillan, Midwich, but is actually bad on for example Badham Preschool opening up the fence loop. I think the Badham fence loop wall should be turned into a regular wall if this change went live, but imagine it, the survivor sticks a key into the wall and turns it to make it fall apart and open a doorway, it could even be something that happens quickly that you would use mid chase, it would make for some interesting gameplay.

Comments

• NephilimDiosa
    NephilimDiosa Member Posts: 15
    Options

Not seeing as to why I would ever want to do that as survivor though. “Interesting gameplay” wouldn’t be as useless as that tbh, because it sounds like I would get downed right after randomly cutting my loop in half haha.

• Mr_Slick546
    Options

It would make for interesting gameplay on The Game map and could definitely save you in a chase upstairs.

• Mr_Slick546
    Options

Also you could use it to open up the "Secret" staircase on Midwich, there would definitely be some uses to it.

• Saltjar34
    Saltjar34 Member Posts: 766
    Options

Actually people have suggested to instead let survivors build or rebuild Breakable Walls due to how they're mostly advantageous for them