The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Blight is worse.

Zozzy
Zozzy Member Posts: 4,759
edited April 2021 in Feedback and Suggestions

The new pov is nice but...

I am getting motion sickness from the camera forcing me to look at the bloody sky while i rush. Why won't you let me look slightly down so i can see where i am going without forcing the camera back up? Every time i use him the screen in constantly bobbing up and down to the point it almost made me throw up!

"improved collision"

He slides off more objects now then he did previously and i am starting to wish for his old pov and collision back. Fences are a disaster, cars are a disaster, He randomly refuses to bounce off walls that you turn towards during rush, He double bounces off objects that you have clearly moved past.

Why are you forcing him to look "straight" when in rush?

Remove this "feature"

Revert everything you did to his collision and give the old one back and remove the forced camera.

I am all for making him fair to play against with the removal of the jflick and pausing the rush to get a new angle. But In my opinion this update has nerfed him and made worse to play then the old crotch cam version.

Comments