There is no good for you being too good as killer

Options
IOIOO
IOIOO Member Posts: 61

Honestly literally every game you will be facing survivors with thousands of hours and as a wraith main I can say wraith is unplayable without top addons. I just wanted a fun game but always giving me the best survivors, its so annoying. This is why people play trickster to derank, they want to go back to mid rank and face normal people.

Comments

• glitchboi
    glitchboi Member Posts: 5,982
    edited May 2021
    Options

What perks are you running?

I think every killer is viable in red ranks. I consider Wraith to be on the weaker end of the killer roster, but he's still viable.

• WishIcouldmain
    WishIcouldmain Member Posts: 4,082
    Options
  • C_Frank
    C_Frank Member Posts: 179
    Options

m1 killer depends of survivors mistakes and some luke with RNG and survivors spanws.

• glitchboi
    glitchboi Member Posts: 5,982
    edited May 2021
    Options

I believe Trapper is viable as well, definitely not base-kit Trapper. He's still weak, but he's not unplayable.

You can't get easy 4ks with him, you can get 4ks but not easy ones.

• IOIOO
    IOIOO Member Posts: 61
    Options

Well apart from using broken addons

• Galklife
    Galklife Member Posts: 726
    Options

If you think "game always gives you best survivors" you're delusional.

Also wraith right now is pretty strong xd you literally have green add ons built in. I used to play no add on wraith on red ranks way before that nerf xd.

If you find that many "good survivors" (which is joke because over 90% survs in this game are bad, yes in red ranks too) that only means youre not that good of a killer as you may think.

Imo with current matchmaker you can get every rank survs when youre in green ranks.

• solidhex
    solidhex Member Posts: 884
    Options

I do pretty good with him in red ranks, 50% 3-4 kills, i think that's a fair value. And even with less kills i often not de-pip.

Remember to not really chase with him. Use his stealth and uncloak boost to get the first hit, but leave if they can comfortably loop you. Try to get 1-2 pallets out of the way and then change targets again... someone else will go into this deadzone soon. Try to find outpositioned survivors.

If you can't, well those are the games that i lose. If survivors constantly find something to loop you and keep you busy, there is not really anything you can do (given they don't fall for your mindgames, which is another thing you really have to learn as Wraith).

He can use many perks as a M1 killer which is fun. A build that i grew to like is the Make your choice-build:

MYC works really well with him if you combine it with Nurse's Calling or the purple All Seeing add on. Add BBQ to it to have a target once you hooked someone to keep the momentum. With Nurse's or the add on, you will find the exposed unhooker and the injured one very often healing somewhere. Complete it with PGTW or Ruin. Remember to not force the down e.g. do not chase the exposed survivor for a whole minute while the others do gens. If you can't find him or get him it's alright, most survivors play very defensively while being exposed.