what survivor perks do you have... in real life?

Options
2»

Comments

• Another_LegionMain
    Another_LegionMain Member Posts: 399
    Options

Not a survivor perk, but I have the effect that Strider gives survivors whenever I first wake up.

• Akito
    Akito Member Posts: 673
    edited May 2021
    Options

For The People

Repressed Alliance

Borrowed Time

Desperate Measures

if we can choose even more:

Spine Chill

Iron Will

Inner Strenght

Resilience

• JediWithASniper
    JediWithASniper Member Posts: 670
    Options

Definitely these:

Spine Chill - I can always tell when people are looking at me. I assume they are all stone cold killers, and the adrenaline helps me do things 9% faster.

Resilience - Any time I am injured my focus level rises and I accomplish tasks much faster.

I also know how to shine flashlights in peoples faces to make them want to kill me.

• ZonkyWizard
    ZonkyWizard Member Posts: 568
    Options

Interesting topic!

Self-Care, I can always take good care of myself. Especially when I'm hurt/sick/feeling down.

• FrootLoops
    FrootLoops Member Posts: 376
    Options

technician - when I make a mistake I don't let people know about it 😂

• Idontknowtbh
    Idontknowtbh Member Posts: 467
    Options

- Iron will (if it's real life, I take it as injury/pain/illness and not actual bloody wounds, but I don't call in sick).

- Leader (because it's actually part of my job to organise the team and work efficiently).

- Ace in the hole (more often when I was little, but I used to find money in supermarket lockers, trollies and ice cream prizes lol).

- Quick&Quiet or Calm spirit

• FrndlyChnswSalzmn
    FrndlyChnswSalzmn Member Posts: 705
    edited May 2021
    Options

Insidious - I like ambushes. I'm not chasing you.

Fire Up - I am a procrastinator, but I work better under pressure.

Thrilling Tremors - The entity likes cunning plans and composed killers. That'd be me.

Nemesis - I'm a vengeful guy. You hurt me, you get hunted til dead at all costs.

I wouldn't be a Survivor.

• Idontknowtbh
    Idontknowtbh Member Posts: 467
    Options

Funny, I can do the flashlight thing in real life but point to the sky in game trying to blind the killer.

• ItzZane_
    ItzZane_ Member Posts: 965
    Options
  • ItzZane_
    ItzZane_ Member Posts: 965
    Options

Mine are:

Aftercare: I get along with people pretty well But i'm an introvert so...

Windows of Opportunity: I'm ALWAYS aware of my surroundings so I guess the perks fits.

Botany Knowledge: I actually want to study Botany when I graduate from highschool

• VESSEL
    VESSEL Member Posts: 1,068
    Options

Self Hatred, Weight Issues, Anti-Care, and Object of Depression

Wait ######### these haven't been released yet. Boss Cote will kill me!

• BastardKing
    BastardKing Member Posts: 784
    Options

Think I got my loadout:

Alert: I can hear people talking and moving from a dead sleep, through walls and decent distances.

Autodidact: While the quote doesn't apply to me, the actual definition does. (Someone who can self teach a great deal quickly with no formal training)

Inner Strength: A strong understanding of one's self is core to knowing what direction you want to go. And one of the few things that keeps me mentally stable is clear, concise, unquestioned direction and introspection.

Leader: I am good at logistically understanding where we need to go and what we need to do.

• Adeloo
    Adeloo Member Posts: 1,448
    edited May 2021
    Options
    • Iron Will - i always suffer in silence when it's emotionnal pain, and when it's physical i hardly show anything. My doctor actually told me once that i must have a really high pain tolerance coz a regular person should be just screaming.
    • Calm Spirit : not only animal trust me and love me quite fast, children also seeks my attention quite a lot even tho i'm not a children person (too scared to do something wrong and hurt them ahah)
    • Déjà Vu : i get deja vu so much it hurts my brain
    • Solidarity : i'm always trying to help people i see are hurting. even if sometimes i'm scared of saying something wrong, i'm trying to help them and even if it takes just being there, i'll do it. Usually end up being a time when i also open about myself and we both help each other.
    Post edited by Adeloo on
  • Kira4Evr
    Kira4Evr Member Posts: 2,025
    Options

Fixated. I Zoom Zoom when I walk

• mynameisBlade
    mynameisBlade Member Posts: 325
    edited May 2021
    Options
    1. I'd have to say that I was born with an over abundance of "Adrenaline" when it counts.
    2. I'm a very cautious person in general. You could say I am extremely "Alert".
    3. Lots of mental, physical, and emotional "Resilience" as well. Don't gripe too much when I get hurt in any way.
    4. I won't lie. I'm a damn good liar. I use "Deception" as much as I use a toothbrush, but for all the right reasons of course.
  • Demogorgeouse
    Demogorgeouse Member Posts: 361
    Options

Self care ( i can take pain and heal in a long period of time)

Decisive strike ( goodluck kidnapping me, i sleep next to a knife and i keep a gun in my pocket)

Boil over ( if you try picking me up goodluck lulz)

Tyats all lmao

• megswifey
    megswifey Member Posts: 826
    Options

head on because I have accidentally hurt people with many doors, fixated because I walk fast, and maybe pebble because I like to improvise in most situations :)!!!!

• DistortedDream
    DistortedDream Member Posts: 672
    Options
    1. Empathy (I care a lot about others)
    2. Iron Will (I'm pretty resilient to pain)
    3. Spine Chill (Everything worries me and I'm a pretty paranoid person)
    4. Calm Spirit (I'm very caring towards animals)
  • velosinhooo
    velosinhooo Member Posts: 295
    Options
  • Blue_Archer33
    Blue_Archer33 Member Posts: 318
    Options

Definitely Empathy.

I'm always told that I have an uncanny and insightful sense of when someone else is not well. It's odd. But those are stories for another day.

• ClarityOfWill
    ClarityOfWill Member Posts: 198
    Options

Dead Hard - Everytime I try to move quickly I end up exhausted on the floor :(

• PureDoctorMain
    PureDoctorMain Member Posts: 341
    Options

None I play killer ;)

But no really I .. I don't have one *sniffle sniffle*

• Smashen
    Smashen Member Posts: 85
    Options

Sprint Burst. Max I can do is also 3 seconds :S

• wishwon
    wishwon Member Posts: 73
    Options

DS for sure.

• BigBall
    BigBall Member Posts: 129
    Options

I... Have Pharmacy!

• bad_clown_main
    bad_clown_main Member Posts: 31
    Options

no mither because i always do something stupid

and nothing else bc im stupid.

• Dabihwow
    Dabihwow Member Posts: 3,409
    Options

Mine are

Iron Will: I will scream if I do get hurt but somehow strangely walk it off most of the time.

Decisive strike: I always carry a pocket knife on me.

Alert: I am very aware of my surroundings and sneaking up on me isn't common

Self care: I know how to make some decent patches without a med kit

Bonus perk: Sprint burst: I know how to move fat ass

As for Killer because why not

STBFL: I am usually rather quick when I use my tools, or in case weapon

Brutal Strength: have actually broken a pallet with my feet before

Enduring: I have been punched in the face and got back up real quickly, it was a fun fight.

Pop: I guess since I know how to kick the ######### out of things

• Sunbreaker7
    Sunbreaker7 Member Posts: 647
    Options
    • Urban Evasion: For the name and for being a fast croucher.
  • Thunderous_670
    Thunderous_670 Member Posts: 137
    Options

Mad Grit: I don't give up easily, especially if multiple people turn against me

Fixated: I walk faster than most folk for free exercise

Resilience: I've won 1st plenty of times in the 200 and 1500 whilst injured.

Save the best for last: I'm a huge procrastinator and tend to do everything except what I need to (ignores obsession).

Sprint Burst: 4.4 seconds is my 40 yard dash PR

I'm All Ears: You know how many times I've overheard people say both good and bad things about me?

No One Escapes Death: I'm a massive procrastinator, I pulled three all-nighters in a row but at what cost?

• TheDrunkBanana
    TheDrunkBanana Member Posts: 14
    Options

This thread in a nutshell: 'yeah I don't feel pain'

• CoalTower
    CoalTower Member Posts: 1,730
    Options

Sprint Burst. I can run faster than anyone I know-- for about 5 seconds. Then I'm slower than most.

Visionary. Although this isn't necessarily the perk, I can envision multiple scenarios in my head in a short amount of time.

WGLF. No one hurts my friends. Ever.

Calm Spirit. Idk why, but a lot of animals like me.

• jester20k
    jester20k Member Posts: 827
    Options

Hex: stress

• Doomerzan
    Doomerzan Member Posts: 11
    Options

Spine Chill, since when I'm creeped out I'm usually on high alert

Empathy, because I can tell when other people are hurt easily

Sprint Burst because I can sprint fast for a few seconds but get super exhausted

Quick and Quiet, because when I move I'm not that loud

• Dabihwow
    Dabihwow Member Posts: 3,409
    Options

Oh don't worry I'm really quite a nice guy, and am patient. But if you pick a fight with me, well... Its been a long time since I have been in a fight. I try not to start a fight, so you got nothing to worry about

• KoboldsInATrenchcoat
    KoboldsInATrenchcoat Member Posts: 22
    Options

Enduring: due to my pain tolerance, Mind Breaker: because a lot of the time I talk too fast and people can’t understand or keep up with me, Tinkerer: according to my friends and classmates I’m really quiet when I walk and I go easily unnoticed when someone’s occupied with something, and Unrelenting: because when I have a goal to achieve I let nothing slow me down...other than depression

• Sleem
    Sleem Member Posts: 179
    Options

Sprint burst

• MigrantTheGreat
    MigrantTheGreat Member Posts: 1,378
    Options

Iron Will and Calm Spirit: for some unknown reason I have a very very high pain tolerance, that I just don't react to pain, or fear.

Sprint Burst, but longer than 3 seconds

• NMCKE
    NMCKE Member Posts: 8,243
    Options

Let's start my real life perks! 😊

• For The People: I'm enlisted into the National Guard, which for those who don't know, is similar to the United States Army. I'm willing to sacrifice my life to protect the people who live here, as well as our way of life!
    • Resurgence: Essentially, I'll never accept defeat. When you think I'm out, I'll come back stronger than ever! I will persevere through anything, not going down without a fight!
    • Soul Guard: Not going too indepth, but just know I'm religious and everything that I have accomplished couldn't have been done without the help of my God! He has protected me through a lot of circumstances, even made miracles happen. Wouldn't be here without him!
    • Solidarity: I'm really good with people, help them get through their hardships. Sometimes I can relate with them, help them know that they aren't alone! Kindness goes a long way in this world, more than you ever know!
  • withered5280
    withered5280 Member Posts: 3
    Options

I would have

• balanced landing tier 1: cause I can land really smoothly just stuns me a little bit
    • slippery meat tier 2: because I can get out of tricky situations just hurts in the prosses
    • sprint burst tier 1: because I can run really fast if I get into a race but I get tiered after that
    • adrenaline tier 3: because if I'm hurt and something good or bad happens I get up and start running
  • DemoFrog
    DemoFrog Member Posts: 193
    Options

fire up and autodidact because i'm ######### at working until the last few minutes

• IAmShadowZzz
    IAmShadowZzz Member Posts: 43
    Options

Survivor:

Technician: I am really good with fixing and reworking electronics and machines.

Decisive Strike: I always have a knife or something on me to protect myself.

Spine Chill: I'm a paranoid, anxiety person. I can get in and out before I'm spotted, and I can feel when someone's watching me or heading my way.

Alert: I have very good sight and hearing, I'm almost always aware of my surroundings, and I always keep an eye out for stuff.

Honorable mention:

Head On: I'm a bigger guy and I'm pretty strong so it's easy to knock someone over or off balance

Killer:

Stridor: I have very good ears and I can hear the slightest sounds someone makes, no matter what it is.

Brutal Strength: I have broken a lot of stuff in my life. tables, chairs, pallets, walls, doors, ect.

Unrelenting: I don't stop until I achieve what I want, and if someone messes with me or someone I care about I don't let up until they regret it.

Play With Your Food: I like playing mind games with my enemies, so they never knowing what my next move will be or when I'll strike.

Honorable mention:

Spirit Fury: because if I get hit by something I'll most likely break it after.

• Potpiper420
    Potpiper420 Member Posts: 7
    Options

Probably Borrowed time

• Onandaga
    Onandaga Member Posts: 15
    Options

Adrenaline: Getting close to winning things gives me a lot of energy and I generally enjoy running

Hope: Same reason as above

Prove Thyself: Being in positions to show off energizes me

Fast Track: I take pride in outlasting others