what is your favorite way to meme as killer?

Options

For me it's using franks mixtape and seeing how many downs I can get with it leaving the survivors confused post game

Comments

• Bonquiqui414
    Bonquiqui414 Member Posts: 222
    Options

Trail of torment and dark devotion are very fun perks and can confused survivors

• bibibib8
    bibibib8 Member Posts: 843
    Options

If i want to meme i pick trister

• Thunderous_670
    Thunderous_670 Member Posts: 137
    Options

Easy, teabag with Ghostface, ring Wraith's bell repeatedly, use a mad-grit unlimited power build, pretend to be AFK then kill them with bloodwarden, ask survivors if they like scary movies as Ghostface before the game, and if they say yes, then say "good, see you soon"

• DawnMad
    DawnMad Member Posts: 1,030
    Options

If you mean like a meme build then it's Skillchecks Blight. If you mean memeing in a match, my favorite is making survivors slug race.

• NoOneKnowsNova
    NoOneKnowsNova Member Posts: 2,784
    Options

Exposed Clown builds and Skill Check Doc builds are my favourite.

• kaeru
    kaeru Member Posts: 1,568
    Options

My Doc have a meme build that makes healing take forever.

But my favorite way to meme was spamming roar in ambush mode as Pig. Not anymore because devs implemented stupid delay between roars.

• GenJockeyNance
    GenJockeyNance Member Posts: 687
    Options

Teabag with Ghostie. Sometimes it results in a show called Teabag: Party of Five. 😂

• Marc_go_solo
    Marc_go_solo Member Posts: 4,931
    Options

Act like you think the killers would. I downloaded some slides on Pinterest of different dialects and phrases, as well as came across an enneagram site which linked every survivor and killer to a personality type, so I play as I picture they would, which is a lot of fun - especially in chat where I get to act as them.

• Foxy_Teltac
    Foxy_Teltac Member Posts: 277
    Options

Devour Noed, it's a salt mine

• Zozzy
    Zozzy Member Posts: 4,759
    Options

Play trickster.

• gilgamer
    gilgamer Member Posts: 2,209
    Options

Slow turning to a survivor I have body blocked in a corner before hitting them.

• whammigobambam
    whammigobambam Member Posts: 1,201
    Options

Making things obvious to survivors to use it against them. For instance, full time terror radius and tinkerer on wraith with super quick pallet kicks.

I also like dragons grip, over charge to see if survivors want to play kick the gen with me.

• NomiNomad
    NomiNomad Member Posts: 3,178
    Options

Easy.

Step 1. Choose Ghostface.

Step 2. Equip the from Crouching Movement Speed add-ons.

Step 3. PWYF, STBFL, Devour Hope, and NOED.

Step 4. Crouch. Never uncrouch.

Congratulations, you are now Smolface the Speed Demon. You can replace all perks except PWYF if you so choose.

• HaunterofShadows
    HaunterofShadows Member Posts: 3,998
    Options

just random trolling following people as the invisible wraith when I could easily breakout of invisibility and hit them is one example

• KingFrost
    KingFrost Member Posts: 3,014
    Options

Getting people to boop the snoot. I'm sad at how many refuse.

• POLBOY
    POLBOY Member Posts: 69
    Options

Basement Bubba

insidious

I find it super funny (don't judge pls)

• CheeseAnton
    CheeseAnton Member Posts: 882
    Options

Use controller.

Pick Legion

Feral Frenzy

Run Extremely slowly

I don't know why, but I think making killers and survivors run really slow is funny for some reason

• humanbeing1704
    humanbeing1704 Member Posts: 8,797
    Options

it's funny having the ability to jog as a console player #consoleisbettersmh

• YOURFRIEND
    YOURFRIEND Member Posts: 3,389
    Options

All scream all the time doctor build. Infectious, dragons grip, make your choice and iron maiden. Throw on iri queen for added fun.

I also have one I call Baffling Wizard Doctor. Overcharge, unnerving presence, clourphobia(however you spell it) and dark devotion combined with double calm add-ons. It's just very confusing to survivors to hear random terror radii, then no TR, running headfirst into an undetectable doctor. So stupid and so fun.

• danielmaster87
    danielmaster87 Member Posts: 8,602
    Options

Padded Jaws Trapper.

• Pyramid_head_main
    Pyramid_head_main Member Posts: 25
    Options

Play bubba sit in basement and protect the item in the basement no matter what or use franklins demise and camp items until they disappear