Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.

What does it mean when survs do this?

Options
Kylo
Kylo Member Posts: 2

Hello! I apologize if this isn't the place to ask this!

So I was playing a Legion game and had a pallet dropped on me; the survivor kept pointing at me and I just stared at him because I had no idea what he wanted or what he was asking for so I just broke the pallet and resumed chasing. As a survivor I have never done this or seen a teammate do this. What does this exactly mean?

Thanks in advance!

Answers

• Yatol
    Yatol Member Posts: 1,934
    Options

Depends could be taunting/ BM

Or survivor wanting you to do something so they can know what to do next

• Crolee
    Crolee Member Posts: 40
    Options

I usually think they are just taunting you and try to get you mad

• BuddhaBing
    BuddhaBing Member Posts: 248
    Options

It could have been a few things. I think there's an archive challenge where you have to point at a killer while in their terror radius.

I've also seen survivors do this to killers who don't break pallets that they really should as a kind of tip to the killer, so that could be it if you were trying to loop around safe pallets.

Or it could have just been BM.

• Kirkylad
    Kirkylad Member Posts: 1,927
    Options

Depends on the survivor, some do it just to bm and annoy the killer like clicking or tbagging at the pallet, some just do it to mess around and have fun and not take the game seriously.

• KoboldsInATrenchcoat
    KoboldsInATrenchcoat Member Posts: 22
    Options

Typically just for taunting and bm

• TurtleSushiTV
    TurtleSushiTV Member Posts: 156
    Options

yeah typically its taunting lol. As a Killer Main its hard not to get tilted but I come too and remind myself its just a game have fun. That damn competitive nature always comes out

• Nyx32
    Nyx32 Member Posts: 130
    Options

Normally it's taunting but I guess it didn't work if you didn't know what it meant XD

• SkeletalElite
    SkeletalElite Member Posts: 2,681
    Options

Usually it's just a taunt, it could mean something else in context though, it's usually obvious if it does though.