We deployed a fix to solve an issue preventing players from unhooking, healing or picking up Survivors. Players will need to reboot to see the change reflected in-game. Thank you for your patience!

Fix Dead Hard please and not take 2 months we need equality

beaupresto
beaupresto Member Posts: 15
edited June 2021 in Feedback and Suggestions

Exhausted on the ground after pressing the active button for this perk is ridiculous. If you press that button before the killer connects with you body that should be a miss....simple. Killers swinging through dead hard, hitting survivors in the dead hard animation or even getting a hit before the animation starts and you obviously see you’re exhausted but it didn’t work is a problem and needs to be fixed. I find it crazy how survivors get a bug such as killers not being stunnable, killers having maxed coupe de grace and they didn’t even have the perk.... (them [BAD WORD] didn’t get fixed for weeks) but let a survivor get a bug where we can’t get hit while in a vaulting animation..........the tears will have that [BAD WORD] fixed within 1 day. Make it make sense can we get some equality please. And before you killers attack me i have no sympathy for you. I am a survivor main i never touch killer unless there is a ritual, and i’m a rank 2 killer. I haven’t touched a killer blood web or leveled up any killer at all on this game, and i destroy red ranks and swfs with one tier 1 perk and no add ons every different killer ritual i get. Consistent killers and killer mains get a power, 4 perks, and add ons to increase their power to get 4ks if they have some knowledge of the game . I’m doing all that with no perks and just IQ, but SuRvIV0rS are s0000 op and at a shed of any tear we get nerfed, perks nerfed, and bugs that cripple us sit on the game for weeks. Make it make sense we need more equality. Shoutout to the community and killer mains i love y’all 🖤

Post edited by EQWashu on

Comments