The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Some maps are too dark (Switch handheld)

Cancan71
Cancan71 Member Posts: 709
edited June 2021 in Bug Reporting

I play my Switch on handheld mode and some maps are too dark. According to other forum members this problem doesn't happen when using the Dock although I haven't tried it for myself. My Switch is on max brightness in case you're wondering.

If there's anyone else who plays on Switch handheld mode, can you post if you have any problems with the brightness of certain maps? I'll put them in the OP so I can compile a list.

Edit: ######### ME! Suffocation Pit is the worst map yet. 90% of the map is so dark that you can barely see survivors in front of you. A survivor ran past a fire barrel and the difference was night and day.

List of maps that are too dark in our opinion:

Gas Haven (myself)

Coal Tower (myself)

Suffocation Pit (myself × 100)

The Game (ChurchofPig)

Post edited by Cancan71 on
2 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• ChurchofPig
    ChurchofPig Member Posts: 2,763

In February my family took a mini vacation and I had taken my switch to play dbd when I could (we were there for 2 weeks so I had time) and I had to play handheld because there wasn't a tv I could use and I stg, handheld mode is way too dark. I remember playing on The Game map and it was so dark the only places I could kinda see were in the lights of generators that were already fixed. It was so difficult to play.

• SeregaMKX
    SeregaMKX Member Posts: 11

DBD on switch everywhere darker, than on other platforms, even when docked. So yeah, it need a fix.