The only horror aspects of this game is the matchmaking and teammates

Options

As someone who plays both sides but exclusively plays solo as survivor, I have to say that solo que is unplayable. It used to be OK... like every other game or maybe 1 in 3 games I'd have some decent teammates but it's literally immersed Idiots 20+ games in a row.

You'd think by now with the game being out for 5 years the devs could have made an advanced survivor tutorial to teach people how to play tiles, how to chain tiles together, how to not 3 gen, how to sit on gens to counter proxy camping instead of trying to dive bomb hooks but no...It's the same dumb ######### every game, survivors running around like headless chickens and then hiding in a corner....

Do competent solo players even exist anymore? Because the matchmaking doesn't seem to find any. Red rank both sides since always btw (not that it even matters). My killer games or like 50% semi decent swf and 50% dumb solo teams from what I can tell.

Is the matchmaking terrible or is it the community?

Comments

• Junylar
    Junylar Member Posts: 1,995
    Options

Add to that crossplay and archive challenges.

• Mr_Slick546
    Mr_Slick546 Member Posts: 117
    Options

I would love to see a dev respond to this, have they ever considered making an advanced survivor tutorial or are they still learning how to play the game and refuse to ask for help?

• AlohaSnacBar
    AlohaSnacBar Member Posts: 64
    Options

What is really strange is my significant other is sole survivor main. I'm the killer main with a little survivor gameplay. When she does solo que her teammates are literally potatoes. Like no saves no heals no gens done during chases it amazes me. But when I play killer, I swear it's always a ######### swf. Tutorial needs a serious update which they said they where going to do but looping needs to be done in the tutorial. And explain while a chase is happening you should be doing gens.