[BUG] IRON WILL not working correctly on some Survivors!!

Options
Tzeff_NL_YOUTUBE_0
Tzeff_NL_YOUTUBE_0 Member Posts: 31
edited June 2021 in Bug Reporting

This bug has been around for a couple of months now but I've decided that it's about time that I report this bug!

• Platform - Windows 10 and Windows 7

• Description of the issue - I have Iron will at maximum tier. So, my survivor is supposed to be 100% quiet! But on JEFF JOHANSON and a few others (I think ADAM FRANCIS and Nea Karlsson too but I am not sure! Point is: JEFF is NOT the only one that makes noises when he has full tier Iron Will!) Other Survivors are 100% QUIET when they get wounded. That's the way they Iron Will Tier 3 is supposed to be when the characters are wounded!

• Steps to reproduce (if possible) - Step 1: Killer slaps my Survivor, Step 2: My Survivor runs around making SOFT moans! Also when he's standing still or healing himself. INTERESTING: I think Claudette (Or NEA?) Tsyas QUIET when wounded but starts moaning loudly when she heals herself. But is quiet again when she is not being healed! And this is a bug too!!

• How often does this occur - EVERY GAME since after a few updates! Last year, ALL Survivors were DEAD silent with full tier IRON WILL!

Please fix this...ahem...NEW...Bug! 😤

EDIT: I've just played another match and JEFF was totally silent again! 😀

Does this mean that Stridor causes the Survivor with IRON WILL to make noises? I never had this before! :-s

Post edited by Tzeff_NL_YOUTUBE_0 on
2 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• InAcesHole
    InAcesHole Member Posts: 34
    Options

Stridor will negate Iron Will. Stridor makes injured breathing 50% louder, so a normal survivor without Iron Will will have injured breathing at 150%.

Iron will makes injured breathing 100% quieter. So with Stridor you will still hear the survivor's injured breathing at 50% volume.

The only way to fully negate Stridor is to bring both Iron Will (100% less injured breathing) and No Mither (50% less injured breathing)