BP-Boost for playing with least picked killers

KiliHD
KiliHD Member Posts: 52
edited June 2021 in Feedback and Suggestions

In the past few days i have played some more dbd than the last few weeks and i noticed (again) how some killers are almost never picked (by myself or by others when i play survivor). Have you seen the twins or the pig?

There are various reasons for that for sure, for example the overall performance of the killer, the tome with its challenges or (although ignored by players with more than 1000 hours) the daily rituals.

A way to change this and getting more people to play certain killers could be a blood point boost of 25% for playing a killer which, over the last seven days in your region, has been picked the least. This would be indicated with three stacked bloodpoint symboles at the right upper corner of the killer portrait.

Any ideas or feedback to my idea?

Post edited by KiliHD on

Comments

• NotoriousJeff
    NotoriousJeff Member Posts: 13

id rather run BBQ on my Blight and get 64k BP

you have to see it differently, not everbody buys dlcs. so its more likely that people buy only those that they want to play

+ with the shrine they dont need to lvl them for teachables

id rather have a Event, so for example they make it like a couple of years ago where the community had to farm 250 Million BP in a certain time

Make it like a Daily Raffle for Killer and Surv and they Change randomly so for example tommorow is blight and Pig on Thursday its Twins and Hag and so on and the get like 25% more BP for the day Same for Survs(1 male/1 female) idk Meg and David Elodie and Felix and so on

still there are some people who dont like facing certain killer, so making that can lead to dc. i faced a couple survs that hat hag and blight and just dc´d on me

• Ravio_Li
    Ravio_Li Member Posts: 126

I think the idea of promoting people to use other killers is a great idea! Especially in the higher ranks, I am tired of saying the same few killers with the occasional uncommon killer. It's been primarily Spirit, Freddy, Huntress, Pyramid Head, Wraith with the occasional Oni. I haven't seen a Deathslinger in ages, or a Twins, or Bubba. I'll even take Nurses, as usually they are fast matches. Just something to break up the monotonous cycle of the same handful of killers would be greatly appreciated. The extra BP incentive is something I would love, as I'm a pack rat and I want to collect items on my main survivor and have a healthy supply of add-ons for the killers I play often, and then level up the killers I don't have everything on.

Still probably won't get me to play Plague though.

• tolore
    tolore Member Posts: 101

I think they kinda already do this through dailies and tomes, though less aggressively than you're suggesting. I don't mind extra blood points being tossed around, but i'd rather them just make less popular killers more appealing. Like no amount of BP is going to make me play trapper because he's both not my style AND frustratingly bad.

• Emeal
    Emeal Member Posts: 4,954

good suggestion.

• KiliHD

Good point with the dlcs, i havent thought about that one!

And interesting idea with the daily raffle.

• KiliHD

Whaaaat? The poor Plauge! :D

I think you prove my point that it has to be regional because i havent seen an oni in ages as well as an Freddy or Huntress.

And yeah i think some bloopoints are good for everyone who wants them like me as well.

• KiliHD

Thats of course a big point. I think there will be a lot of people still not playing certain killers thats for sure!