What is your propositions to rework Trickster?

Options

Trickster is meme not killer, and he must be reworked, what is yours propositions to make this killer better?

Comments

• LethalPugy
    LethalPugy Member Posts: 493
    Options

Make him a faster boi in general, but still slow while aiming and throwing. Maybe make him carry more knifes. And less recoil. That with a slightly increased terror radius could be balanced.

• Adjatha
    Adjatha Member Posts: 1,814
    Options

Remove recoil entirely. Keep the slowdown for pulling the knives out or putting them away, but remove 'knives out and throwing' movement slow down.

Boom. Feels good to use your power, makes the 8 hits far more likely, and deals with the 'survivors just loop you forever' problem.

• KubusMenel
    KubusMenel Member Posts: 10
    Options

He is just a meme, and not playable without addons, he need buffs

• Trwth
    Trwth Member Posts: 921
    Options

I’d just buff up his stats. He’s super fun to play so I wouldn’t change that. I don’t think he would be that oppressive if he was faster either.

Remember guys. Any changes will go into PTB first, so anything goes.

• KubusMenel
    Options
  • Avilgus
    Avilgus Member Posts: 1,261
    Options

-No laceration decay.

-M1 doesn't reduce your laceration.

-More accuracy, less knifes = a reason for aiming correctly instead of spamming like a bot.

-Main event should be controllable, his power is already dumb and spammy OR main event can give another effect (Speed boost, automatic knifes reload, something related to generators...)

-Or just refund our shards / money, i would be ok with that.

• Jarol
    Jarol Member Posts: 1,985
    Options

Do it faster than usual and giving it greater balance and speed when throwing knives. This will be my penultimate favorite killer.

• KubusMenel
    Options
  • miketheratguy
    miketheratguy Member Posts: 2,719
    Options

I'm wondering what the counterplay to half of these suggestions would be...

• KubusMenel
    Options

This killer have very big potential, but now he's too weak

• GlamourousLeviathan
    GlamourousLeviathan Member Posts: 976
    edited June 2021
    Options

Main event -> Give him 115% ms when using main event OR make so that it doesn't run out if you decide not to use it. Maybe both.

Base power -> Survivors now have to perform a special action to remove the blades from their bodies. The more blades you have, the longer this action will take.

• glitchboi
    glitchboi Member Posts: 5,996
    Options

I don't think Trickster needs a rework, in fact I actually like his power. I think he needs buffs to his base-kit. Reduce recoil, make Melodious Murder base-kit (but rework that add-on), allow carrying Main Event, and that's really all he needs IMO.

• BingBongMan
    BingBongMan Member Posts: 631
    Options

Make him normal speed, still doesn't solve the problem of his recoil being awful to deal with on console though.

• DwightFairfield
    DwightFairfield Member Posts: 1,246
    Options

Full power rework, I have no idea what it should be but it needs to happen

• Massquwatt
    Massquwatt Member Posts: 375
    Options

What instead of the usual throwing of his knives they give him a directional dash that launches a flurry of 3 or so knives where he's looking? So you can dash left or right, foward or backward and whatever direction you're looking at is where the knives will go flying. It'd certainly make him feel a little more tricky and make high wall loops a little more interesting.

• KubusMenel
    edited June 2021
    Options

My bad, thanks for advice.

My propositionions:

• Make him faster
    • Survivor get wounded effect when trickster hit him with enough knives (With addon)
    • Rework other addons
    • Or something like Huntress addon, When he lost all knives he get 4.6 m/s movement speed
    • Allow him to hold main event for more time or for all round
  • CoalTower
    CoalTower Member Posts: 1,730
    Options

He is the worst killer, but I do think he's still viable.

• Jacoby2041
    Jacoby2041 Member Posts: 843
    Options
    • No recoil (why is there recoil 🤔)
    • Main Event is ready until activated with less slowdown while active
    • Knives ricochet once by default
    • Knives don't decay while sprinting or performing an action
  • Momentosis
    Momentosis Member Posts: 824
    Options

Make him into a cute girl

• Tatariu
    Tatariu Member Posts: 3,013
    Options

I actually wrote up my own personal vision as to what I think his power should have been. I should probably share it here sometime.

• Freddo
    Freddo Member Posts: 139
    Options

4.6 m/s.

28 TR.

Make melodious murders Basekit.

Reduce knives down to 50.

It takes Main event 2 minutes to deactivate when it becomes active.

Change his yellow clothing to a little darker orange.

• Komi
    Komi Member Posts: 363
    Options

Make Main Event give him a boost to his movespeed. The animation that plays is already a big indicator that its starting, and being forced to go at the slower throwing speed makes it really bad to use anywhere that isn't out in the open.

• gendoss
    gendoss Member Posts: 2,270
    Options

I am on the side of him being not terrible and not needing a complete rework. He can definitely guarantee a down on anybody it just takes him a long time to do it. He definitely needs buffs but they were on the right track when developing him.

• BioX
    BioX Member Posts: 1,378
    Options

Base ricochet, (just fun and interesting/unique)

Building up and being able ot unleash Main Event whenever you want (and after having to build it up again).

Laceration starting later when in active chase.

then we shall see.

• Yogerman1997
    Yogerman1997 Member Posts: 374
    edited June 2021
    Options

+normal speed

-less knifes

+able to hold main event

-take longer to charge main event

idk

• SirGando
    SirGando Member Posts: 374
    edited June 2021
    Options

Make him 115%

Would be a lazy buff, but better than nothing. I dont care much though cause i dont like his design in general.

• Chocolate_Cosmos
    Chocolate_Cosmos Member Posts: 5,477
    Options

This. I don't understand why you are forced to use it or lose it in few seconds. It's usualy not even that good unless you are out of blades or Survivor is totaly in the open space.

• aroell
    aroell Member Posts: 477
    Options

There is no way of buffing his current power without making him trash to play against. He needs a whole rework.

• Aneurysm
    Aneurysm Member Posts: 5,270
    Options

Have lacerations only go down when in chase meaning you can spread the pain a bit more and doing so actually makes sense. It'd add some strategy to him and some interesting counterplay for survivors (i.e. getting into chase with him on purpose when he's otherwise occupied)

• PureDoctorMain
    PureDoctorMain Member Posts: 341
    Options

Just up his movement speed, make main event not only active for 10 seconds maybe like 30-45 seconds maybe even let it stay until you need it, and fix the recoil on console. Boom I touch him again.

• eric_alrasid17
    eric_alrasid17 Member Posts: 119
    Options

His main event is his problem, it always active when survivor is just -1 or -2 laceration meter left. Make it active whenever he want. And maybe reduce the laceration to 6.

• bgbomb
    bgbomb Member Posts: 434
    Options

Let him can down a survivor after 8 knife no metter the health state.

• just_teme
    just_teme Member Posts: 195
    Options

make him purchasable skin for huntress as huntress did everything well