Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Who is your Survivor & Killer main?

2»

Comments

• thekiller490490
    thekiller490490 Member Posts: 1,164
    Kate for my survivor. If you see me you see me. Not a Claudette main here. Encourages me to run.

BILLYYYYYY BOOOOOYYYYY
  • thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223

Kate and Spirit. Jake, Huntress, and Hag are my secondaries.

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383
    Quentin and Kate for surv (yes i have 2 main survs)
    Wraith, Pig with ambush addons and Rin (not exactly mains cause i dont play killer often but i find playing these killers fun)
  • BACKSTABBER
    BACKSTABBER Member Posts: 1,809

Im 90% killer, trapper, and 10% toxictroll Dwight

• apropos
    apropos Member Posts: 245

Leatherface... but I feel like I'm shifting to the Spirit.

aaand... Sweatpants Meg or Vigo's Apprentice Pants Claudette. If I had the poofy pants for Jake and Nea, I'd play them too. Hell, if there was a survivor that was just a pair of poofy pants, they would be my main.

• Vesperiavi
    Vesperiavi Member Posts: 45
    For Survivors I have currently 5 that I rotate depending on the playstyle I'm for.
    Nea - Well-rounded main for if I want to escape
    Feng -"Gen Rat" just for rushing and disappearing
    Jake - "Sabo Rat" He's, well, he's an event that killers hate. I have a low survival rate with him but it's all worth it to drop a hook in front of the killer carrying.
    David - Beautiful Beefcake. He's my most altruistic, just kind of always there.
    Kate - Howdy Hun! I swear she's just, she gives the killer a spicy view before running them around.
    (This is already so long but oh well.)
    For Killers I have a few, less than the survivors though
    Spirit - She's my main main, I can get consistent kills some of which are personal thanks to Rancor.
    Hag - She's my underdog, I only run crows on her and almost always end up with a slug fest. Normally I'll bring one to hatch, if they don't wiggle too much
    Myers - I'm pretty awful at him but, I like him too much to give him up. 
    (I hope to add Legion to this list, as much as it pains me to see how unfortunate their state is but, I don't know, I have faith in their situation, maybe they'll turn them around and make it so they're not just a laughing stock.)
  • Pierre
    Pierre Member Posts: 31
    I play killer most of the time but I do occasionally play survivor
    Killer:Myers
    Survivor:Jake Park

• Plippy
    Plippy Member Posts: 187

Meg for survivor (Best girl, I'll fite U)

Killer tends to move around but Spirit mostly right now. (Daddy Myers was the former main)

• PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176
     Quentin for Survivor 

Freddy for Killer.

I've only recently started maining Quentin but I've been playing others too such as Adam and David, but I've mained Freddy ever since he released. Although I do enjoy playing the other killers like Spirit and Pig (they're my second and third mains)