How would y'all rework wraith's perks?

Options

Predator is an outright hindrance most of the time because of how it affects scratch marks.

Bloodhound is meh, much better perks you can run than something that makes blood glow.

Shadow born is cool, maybe it could have an extra effect like monitor and abuse does.

What would y'all do to improve those perks?

Comments

• Shymare_11
    Shymare_11 Member Posts: 494
    Options

Predator:

Scratch marks made by survivors are replaced with foot prints that last for 12 seconds. For 3/4/5 seconds after a survivor stops running, they still leave foot prints that last for 10 seconds.

Blood Hound:

Blood pools left by survivors are more discernable. Survivors injured by a basic attack are inflicted with the deep wounds status effect. Blood pools last for an additional 3/4/5 seconds.

Shadow Born:

Increases FOV by 11/13/15 degrees. Retain a limited visual range of movement while in animations.

• Shymare_11
    Shymare_11 Member Posts: 494
    Options
  • DistortedDream
    DistortedDream Member Posts: 672
    Options

Bloodhound: Blood pools left by Survivors are brighter and last for an additional 1/2/3 seconds. Survivors hit with a Basic Attack will suffer from the Hemorrhage status effect.

Predator: Scratch marks last for an additional 2/3/4 seconds and fading scratch marks left by survivors are slightly/moderately/considerably brighter.

Can't think of anything for Shadowborn.

• velosinhooo
    velosinhooo Member Posts: 295
    Options

Shadowborn-No need

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Predator- Scratchmarks are created with more accuracy and they are more bright red( as the bloodhound blood pools)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Bloodhound- After 7 seconds within 2 meters of a blood pool or a blood trail you upgrade a level of bloodlust.

• zombitehdeath
    zombitehdeath Member Posts: 587
    edited June 2021
    Options

Predator: scratch marks are now directional (toward where they were running) and has a increase duration of 2/3/4 seconds. Walking now produce small and spaced out scratch marks for A duration of 2/3/4 seconds.

Shadowborn: survivors are brighter.

Bloodhound: red mist will be produce from a injured survivor. The red mist will persist for 30/60/90 second when fully healed.

Post edited by zombitehdeath on
  • bjorksnas
    bjorksnas Member Posts: 5,225
    Options

Predator, Scratch Marks are now directional and survivors leave scratch marks at all times, scratch marks are now slightly/moderately/considerably brighter

Bloodhound, Survivors now leave a path of blood while injured instead of pools of blood, this path lasts 6/7/8 seconds, and is brighter if the survivor is hemorrhaged, walking on the blood path gives you a 2.5% (additive) movement speed bonus bonus persists 2 seconds after not standing on the path

Shadownborn, increase fov by 11/13/15°, while you are undetectable you make no sounds

• Nemmy_Wemmy
    Nemmy_Wemmy Member Posts: 800
    Options

I always had an idea for predator to make it work like monitor. What I mean by that is, scratch marks are normal and spread out when not in chase and as soon as chase starts they tighten up. Maybe make them glow a bit brighter too.

So yeah basically: Normal Scratches out of chase....tightened scratches in chase.

As for bloodhound I'd just make it so that you wouldn't have to pair it with sloppy to be an ok tracking perk. How Id do this is simple, bloodhound basic attacks apply the haemorrhage status effect.

No idea what I'd do for shadowborn really.

• Haddix
    Haddix Member Posts: 1,023
    edited June 2021
    Options

Predator:

Scratch Marks left by survivors remain in the environment for 4 seconds longer.

For as long as you're moving on top of scratch marks, all survivors within a 16/20/24 Meter radius are revealed by Killer Instinct.

Predator deactivates 5 seconds after entering a chase and reactivates 5 seconds after exiting a chase.

Then, just because no other perk uses Killer Instinct, make it so Spirit cannot see Instinct in phase.

Bloodhound:

Blood pools are shown in Bright Red.

If a survivor remains in the injured state for more than 45/40/35 seconds, they are afflicted with the Deep Wound and Hemmorhage Status Effect.

Whenever all survivors are afflicted with the Hemorrhage Status Effect, gain a movement speed bonus of 7% for 60 seconds.

I know Bloodhound in particular has quite a few effects, and Predator's new effect could potentially be pretty strong, but I'm just really tired of the current meta and would like to see some stronger perks. I doubt either of these would be run over Ruin, Undying, Pop, Corrupt, Tinkerer, etc, but they'd be better tracking/slowdown perks than they are now if someone chooses to not run meta.

Post edited by Haddix on
  • glitchboi
    glitchboi Member Posts: 5,958
    edited June 2021
    Options

Predator:

Your acute tracking ability allows you to hone in on disturbances left by running Survivors.

The scratch marks left by survivors stay for an extra 9/12/15 seconds. The newer scratch marks are tinted in yellow, while the older scratch marks are tinted in red.

Bloodhound:

I would leave this perk alone because it seems fine, already an underrated perk IMO. I guess buff it to 4/5/6 seconds.

Shadowborn:

This perk idea will assume that an FOV slider is added to the game.

You have a keen vision in the darkness of the night.

Auras of survivors are now shown in yellow. Hitting a survivor gives them an aura for 4/6/8 seconds.

• TheClownIsKing
    TheClownIsKing Member Posts: 6,278
    Options

I wouldn’t rework Bloodhound. It’s heavily underrated. It’s a great counter to Iron Will, and makes finding slugs almost as easy as Deerstalker.

• BenZ0
    BenZ0 Member Posts: 4,125
    Options

Preditor: Scratch Marks are 3 seconds longer visable and you hear footstebs 50% louder.

Bloodhound: is fine how it is imo

Shadowborn: Your brightness is increased moderatly additionally.

• gendoss
    gendoss Member Posts: 2,270
    Options

I'm actually the only person on earth who really likes bloodhound, for some reason the #1 thing I struggle with on killer is tracking and oftentimes people just disappear in front of me, so I like seeing a bright trail leading up to them.

• Mew
    Mew Member Posts: 1,828
    Options

shadowborn: take away the FOV increase and add an FOV slider. Auras are now shown for 1/2/3 seconds longer and you have a passive of seeing your Obsessions aura for 1 second (+ the additional 3 seconds) every 30 seconds (like a reverse object of obsession)

bloodhound: have it give the Hemorrhage status effect as well as the brighter blood pools

predator: footsteps are 40/45/50% louder, and scratchmarks stay visible for 1-2 seconds longer (take away the tighter scratch marks since it kinda sandbags you as killer)