SWF related bug: teammates unready, even though they are ready

Hoodied
Hoodied Member Posts: 13,019

Platform: Xbox (possibly ps4 and pc but I have never seen this bug get mentioned)

what is the bug: sometimes at random after completing the game, you’ll return to the KYF or SWF lobby, however you cannot see any changes occur to your teammates survivors (or if they swap from killer to survivor or survivor to killer), if they were to swap from Dwight to Meg, while for them they would be Meg you would see them as Dwight, if they are to ready you will see them as unready, making it impossible to queue into a lobby. Exiting and re-entering the lobby will not fix it, forcing you to close and re-open the game

how to reproduce: its random, however it can happen when a match ends sometimes, but not always

I would send proof, however its almost impossible to get proof of this bug due to how randomized it is, and when it happens gameclipping does work but due to it being a 2 party thing you can’t tell if its fake or not

2 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Floofzy_Kitten
    Floofzy_Kitten Member Posts: 68

I have had this happen to me multiple times as well. Sometimes when trying to fix it (everyone unreadying and readying again) the game suddenly kicks the people who were affected by it. It always happens after a match ends and I've never seen the bug occur when we are all first in the lobby.