The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

I got a rank 1)reset today and 2)item bug.

nooway9108
nooway9108 Member Posts: 11

Hey everyone,

Today I got a rank reset from red to purple. Yesterday I was rank 3 with two pips (normally it should be 1) and my scoreboard was broken anyway (every round was like 0 although all most of them should be +1 or +2 they were 0, and even the -1 rounds were 0) today I startet the game and it shows rank 5 with 3 pips. I mean I think the ranking system didn't work at all and needs a rework! By the way the rounds in purple rank or even better in green rank (I got a rank reset from to 15 last month) are much more fun because people are working as a team but that's off topic a my opionion.

2) I played a round against a Trickster on Midwich and although he killed me with a curse, although I was the last one end he wo I kept my items.

Best regards,

Now4y

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• nooway9108
    nooway9108 Member Posts: 11

P.S. I get now a Pip after a round although it says -1. Seems like something is really going wrong these days. I would aapreciate if someone cares, because I love this game and this makes me kind of :(

Peace