Blight is overpowered and needs a nerf

Sluzzy
Sluzzy Member Posts: 3,130
edited June 2021 in Feedback and Suggestions

At first, I thought Blight needed a lot of skill to do well. I've seen enough and maybe some is needed but it is far less than required from the survivor. He is carried because there is not enough cooldown between his power and being able to M1 at full speed. Perks only adds a lot of icing on top for this character. I got out of a match on the killer-sided Ormond and it was one of the worst bloodbaths in a long time. He has virtually no challenges here, sprints across the map instantly downing everyone too easily. Very unacceptable. You cannot win against a Blight on most maps because they are too open. It is too easy for Blight to win. Too many deadzones, all he has to do is bump into something and it is a free down, most of the time. He also can turn too much at the end of his sprint so there is almost no counterplay to his spammable power.

His charges replenish too fast and there is not enough cooldown after the M2. Not enough cooldown, no punishment at all for missing a M2. He can spam his power and in only a few seconds he is fully charged again. Why is that possible? A well coordinated team should not be required to have a slight chance at winning. If you are less than a 4 man, you shouldn't automatically lose against this killer loaded down with oppressive perks. His cooldown after using his power should at least be twice as long. He has no punishment for using his power.

Blight needs nerfs and survivor needs buffed so it is fair to play against this killer.

Post edited by Gay Myers (Luzi) on

Comments