What is one memory that you made in DBD that you will never forget?

Options
NateyBoi
NateyBoi Member Posts: 315

What is it? Please tell in the comment below! :)

Comments

• GeneralV
    GeneralV Member Posts: 10,216
    Options

A Dream Transition into a Hatch Grab. It was probably my best play, and I most certainly will never forget.

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,543
    Options

The first time I saved another surv even though I was already safe at an open exit gate. I think it was the first time I escaped as well! My partner watched and told me to just get out but I had to try and got both of us out.

the other survs either were dead or already escaped as well, can’t remember..

• TheMadCat
    TheMadCat Member Posts: 2,203
    Options

The first time I played Cheryl. I'm a huge Silent Hill fan, and my partner decided to buy me the chapter to celebrate Halloween.

• DragonMasterDarren
    DragonMasterDarren Member Posts: 2,763
    edited June 2021
    Options

The first time i ever succeeded in doing a Demo portal bait, someone was going to go for a save in the basement, so i portaled to one on a hill right by it, the surv fell for it hook line and sinker

It's like bamboozling someone with Mirage in Apex, you may escape, that's fine, but i leave with your pride

• Ghouled_Mojo
    Ghouled_Mojo Member Posts: 2,287
    Options

First kill by my own hands. Survivor msgd me afterward and was raging. I’m on PlayStation and it took a picture of the dead survivor because of the trophy. I still chuckle when I see it.

• TheShocktor
    TheShocktor Member Posts: 134
    Options

This one memory sticks out to me. It's when I first started and tried playing killer. I chose wraith and got obliterated by survivors with flashlights. I got so frustrated that I almost quit. I kept at it though. Didnt get much easier as I would get 360d a lot. Swing and turn and the survivors was already way ahead of me. That lead me to watching videos on DBD. I watched every tip and tutorial and guide i could find. Back then there wasnt a lot of content. The game had only been out a year or so I think and not even that long on console. Idk the exact dates, sometime in 2017. Eventually I found TydeTyme, Monto, Tru3, noob3 and dbd became my life. I started getting better, winning games and I played until the sun came up many many nights. Eventually I hit rank 1 on both sides and I've suffered ever since. No I'm jk. Actually I've had some of the best gaming memories on this game. I hate to say that these days it dont feel the same, but I cant ever fully quit. But yea I think about my poor baby wraith sometimes getting burned and blinded and am thankful I didnt quit. It's been a fun ride. Hopefully one day I can recapture the feeling i used to get when i first started playing.

• Mekochi
    Mekochi Member Posts: 942
    edited June 2021
    Options

The time I was on Hawkins, Demo had NOED, and two survivors were on hook. The fourth had escaped and I was feeling a bit ballsy. I darted across the map from the exit gate with BT, hearing the terror radius close by (before BT was re-worked). My heart was pounding in my ears ad I grabbed the Dwight first, he makes a mad dash for the exit gate. Then I whip my head towards the Yui and run for her. Grab her off the hook and we both start running, killer comes from nowhere and falls behind a bit, Yui takes a hit as killer swings at me getting the BT.

We both escape

Edit: It says both cuz Dwight escaped when I grabbed him

• TAG
    TAG Member Posts: 12,871
    Options

Killing someone who was never hooked using a Reverse Bear Trap. :P

• ManWithALemon
    ManWithALemon Member Posts: 422
    edited June 2021
    Options

Back during the early days of the game, when Wraith, Hillbilly, and Trapper were the only three Killers, my Jake was bugged to be stuck in place. I couldn’t move. A Wraith saw this, proceeded to absolutely slaughter everyone else, and carried me to the hatch.

Still remember him to this day.

• Phasmamain
    Phasmamain Member Posts: 11,531
    Options

I’ll never forget one match against a spirit in which I escaped every chase as Jeff only to be Accused of being an SWF after my teammates body blocked her

• Mistikus
    Mistikus Member Posts: 1,347
    Options

i think i will never forget my first far hatchet throw and hitting with it Claudette right in the head

• MonsterInMyMind
    MonsterInMyMind Member Posts: 2,744
    edited June 2021
    Options

For me would be when i was Chainsawing around the map in a circle and i sniped a meg coming around a corner after i did 3 full laps on lery's and later i found out it was AngryPug

Also a really good one that my friend recorded is this moment ill never forget this I was the Claudette and the person laughing.

• CheeseAnton
    CheeseAnton Member Posts: 882
    Options

I'll never forget the match I played with Yerv. It was the day Crossplay happened. I was an Ace trying to do blind rift challenges (at least I think, it's the only reason I'd have a flashlight), and yeah just skip to 7:58

I was the person that caused that trying to flashlight save the Meg. I try not bringing it up as much, but the fact I played with and was in a Yerv video still makes me extremely happy.

• blitzkrieg
    blitzkrieg Member Posts: 7
    Options

Kate's menstrual cycle photo-bomb

• Moundshroud
    Moundshroud Member Posts: 4,458
    Options

It would have to be the time I played against the "real" Emma Watson on Gideon. I was Myers. I did what Voldemort couldn't; I killed Ms. Granger. :)

• Itslat3ncy
    Itslat3ncy Member Posts: 353
    Options

I have two both myers. One brought both mirrors addons, and the other brought Infinite tier 3 with scratch mirror

• Shroompy
    Shroompy Member Posts: 6,280
    Options

The first time I ever moried some one, it was as Hag in the basement of Lery's. Loading back to the main menu my game crashed, so I relaunched it and saw that all my progress was gone

Good times!

• humanbeing1704
    humanbeing1704 Member Posts: 8,796
    Options

My first flashlight save I was very shocked I actually timed it right

• GoodBoyKaru
    GoodBoyKaru Member Posts: 22,651
    Options

One of my bf's first ever flashlight saves, he screamed so loud and I'm so proud of him

• LethalPugy
    LethalPugy Member Posts: 493
    Options

My first head on save. It literally won us the match, cause the killer had blood warden and we definitely would’ve all died from noed.

• DecisiveDwight
    DecisiveDwight Member Posts: 593
    Options

The day I powered my last gen as a rank 20 I was so proud of myself sadly I had no clue where the exit was so died looking for them by EGC. Looking back I still laugh because I was looking everywhere except the outer walls.

• Squirrel_Thicc
    Squirrel_Thicc Member Posts: 2,677
    Options

When I first started playing this game as a baby feng main, I had the best escape of my life. All my teammates were dead and there were 5 gens left. I managed to repair 2 gens and didn't get caught by the killer. Cause everytime he would come to my gen I would hide in a different spot. To this day I've never managed to stealth myself to victory like that.

• Unicorn
    Unicorn Member Posts: 2,340
    Options

Watching a Trapper try to kick a generator with Ruin, then get pissed that he couldn’t and smacking the gen before walking away. I couldn’t stop laughing.

I know this isn’t really my memory, but I will never forget this.

• MiniPixels
    MiniPixels Member Posts: 534
    Options

I joined a survivor lobby shortly after the third anniversary with three other solos, one was a Nea wearing the yellowy-green tank top and the crown cosmetic with default pants. One person switched to her exact look and then me and the other guy simultaneously did the same.

What followed was one of the funniest most memorable survivor matches I've ever had, we all gathered in the basement of the temple of purgation, items were gathered from around the map and rituals were performed, and the killer stood there speechless watching this group of Neas form a cult over the course of a 10 minute match.

Some of my favorite memories in games are when you randomly bump into people online that all unanimously agree to do something stupid together for the sake of fun.

• rch614
    rch614 Member Posts: 551
    Options

Two things back when I was a baby. My best friend got me into this game but I watched alot of her games before I started. I watched alot of aggressive BT (old BT where it affected both) plays but I didn't understand the concept of it as a perk.

So she got hooked in the basement as T3 Myers and I snuck behind him and ended up farming her and getting her killed. She was annoyed in like a playful kind of way and I was confused. "Well you do it to people all the time!" And we just laughed.

The second memory was one of my very early games when Pig came out. Had my first speed hacking Doctor and was again confused. Went to my BFF for questions like a lost puppy to its mother XD. "WHATS GOING ON HOW DO YOU COUNTER THIS"

"This is not normal BFF" XD

• Alice_pbg
    Alice_pbg Member Posts: 6,556
    Options

that one time all survivors stepped into a bear trap within maybe 2 minutes... making me win the game. map was hawkins.

one stepped on a trap, I hooked them. then another steps on a trap, so I go for them. and when I get to them and was hooking them, someone fell for a trap near the 1st hooked survivor, and while I was going back I saw the last survivor and saw he was going up the stairs where there was another trap, so I pretend to go chase him just a bit, and go down the third survivor and just hear the trap sound.

so this was me when I was walking back to the fourth survivor after that happened

I think he escaped the trap just before I got to him... but it didn't matter at that point.

it just feels amazing when these happen...

• Ruma
    Ruma Member Posts: 2,069
    Options

Discoverving it.

• arcticgirl36
    arcticgirl36 Member Posts: 137
    Options

I was playing nurse at like rank 17 and I got matched against a true swf team of rank 1,4,6,8. I was starting to get my timing down and was on a few game win streak and I did really well against them and got like 9 or 10 hooks. They were doing fancy moves I wasn't familiar with like running back at me when I charged my blink. But I just figured out how to cancel blinks and was getting in some really good hits and even a couple of gen snatches. After the match, when they saw my rank and perks, the rank one said, "Wow, you are going to be one scary nurse." And the others were all like GGWP, and that was fun etc. That felt really good because I usually don't get as many comments after the match when playing nurse as compared to other killers.

• Beelzeboop
    Beelzeboop Member Posts: 1,306
    Options

During the RE PTB, I was playing as Nemesis on Midwitch. The only survivor left was an injured and contaminated Jill.

I cornered her in a room where her one toxic teammate (as in constant T-bagging and flashlight clicking at every minor victory) had wasted all the pallets.

A zombie walked in through the main entrance to the room, slowly limping towards her. She looked to the nearby window, but there was the other zombie. I blocked the only other way out with my ultrawide HD hitbox.

She started panicking. The zombie was now inches away from her. Then, she realized, with a sense of raw horror:

She was about to become a Jill sandwich.

The game was rigged from the start.

• TheStabbiNAngeL
    TheStabbiNAngeL Member Posts: 1,264
    Options

Well I've been playing ever since the wraith tunneled me all game,I escape but when we we're at the end and at the main gate his head was tilted slightly and he looked sad.I was like why the ######### are you looking so sad you chased me all game ,I said you don't have that right to be looking so sad ,that's not you're right in tears metaphorically 😭 I'm I the only who enjoys being camped every now then ,you remember when Trapper use to abuse you on the hook ,Well looking at it was more enjoyable than being on the hook

• ClumsyTrapper
    ClumsyTrapper Member Posts: 544
    Options

Every time I open a locker to reload hatchets and find a Dwight

• CoalTower
    CoalTower Member Posts: 1,730
    Options

I loaded in as Huntress, and threw a random hatchet and it HIT someone. Did I mention I was running iri head?

It was a total accident, but a very satisfying one