Survivor is unplayable now

Comments

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095
    Malakir said:
    Since your OP was chill I would answer in the same manner

I play mostly egoist I do maybe that's why I survived fairly enough. I do gens 24/7 unless I know 100% he's out of the book and even then I might stick to it missing a skill check on purpose to have his attention like 'hey, I'm gen rushing, come!'

BT its fine, I never used it aside for few games with randoms who invited me in a party chat and we did some games. That BT gave enough time to the guy take a hit, run straight to the exit gates and billy ended up with 0k since after he hit once the guy he can run and I can fake on additional damage because I'll body block the killer. Happened some times during my swf experience

While I play alone I just gen rush and take the guy to a tour to pallet town, even if I suck at looping I can manage to waste some time. Between 30s and 1+min which is equal at on gen. the problems with tunneling I've seen come from the survivor side, making dumb saves when the guy is around (even warning them spamming the koebe) or Insta unhooks

Rarely I see face camps and tunneling is mostly caused by my fellow mates. I have to admit I have improved my chase skills for that reason, still a problem I have with survivors tho, no much about killer. One of the reasons why I run adrenaline and urban evasion, the first to run like hell when unhooked and gens finished the second to hide fast if not

I might be wrong but that's why I don't see tunneling such an issue or at least not on killer side. I tunnel gens all day even after they kick them so, its just more efficient
    Let me try to give you an example of how these games usually go...

- Someone gets hooked

- If I'm nearby I pop over to unhook

- I see the killer doing a little patrol. I give him time to see if he walks away

- I now see my teammates come along and all 3 of us are sat in the bushes waiting (I always use Bond)

- I realize the killer has no intention of leaving and that none of us are doing gens

- I go back and do gens. Other two sit near the hook waiting for the killer to leave the area.

- They realize he isn't going to leave so they rush in for the unhook anyway.

- They take a hit, unhook, killer immediately downs the unhooked survivor and hooks again

- Repeat until end of game.

And that's a good scenario. In a bad one he gets both survivors down at the unhook, especially if it's a Myers.

- If we're facing a Pig, Trapper or Spirit I don't even bother going to the hook because I know it's pretty much guarenteed they won't leave the area. So I let someone else do it and when they always take a hit shortly before unhook I know that yes the killer hasn't left that area.

So you've got killers who won't step more than 20m away from the hook and survivors who get impatient and rush in for the unhook anyway (none of them have Borrowed Time).

So the game becomes me leaving the guy on the hook while the team basically farms him as if they could ever get him away safely while I spend my game holding M1 hoping I can get the gens done before everyone else is dead.

That's it. Game after game after game.

To top it off sometimes I get salt at the end for "not doing anything" even though I do almost all of the gens myself. Like what am I meant to do? Run in and unhook and help the killer skip the sacrifice timer?
    So you camp the hook together with 2 other survivors and wonder that the killer doesn't go away?
    Like... really?
  • Wolf74
    Wolf74 Member Posts: 2,959

@Malakir
    At the current stat of the game, the killer NEEDS the survivor to make mistakes.
    But now the mistakes aka bad plays of the survivor get more and more covered up by game mechanics.
    That's why I am strongly opposing any further safety nets and training wheels.
    A group of survivor that play smart, even without voice com or perks- can wreck any killer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kwvMKjXp94
    Timestamp 2:55, just look at the McLean part.

• Wolf74
    edited December 2018

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675
    edited December 2018

@The_Crusader said:
    Omg are you serious? You're going to try and pick little details like that and pretend theres a difference?

Pallets are more spread out because there is less. Or do you think that before there was more or the same amount amount of pallets, but to be less spread out they would had to have all been on one side of the map?

What is it with killer mains and conspiracy theories? I get that not every game is going to be easy but the mental gymnastics you guys go through to try and explain the problem is nuts.

Go watch clips of the game from a year ago. It's very different.

Did you not learn about density in high school? Pallet density was changed to be more homogeneous around the map, meaning fewer dead zones but also fewer zones with a high concentration of pallets. The actual number of pallets is the same, as anyone who's looked into it can tell you.

• Malakir
    Malakir Member Posts: 799

@The_Crusader said:
    Orion said:

@The_Crusader said:

@Malakir

"The rare occasions I get camped, I'm not frustrated to be camped, I'm frustrated to see 3 people crouching around the hook doing nothing"

Yes this happens so much. It would be nice to have kindred but then that becomes another mandatory perk. Plus when I have taken it, it doesn't even seem to make a difference most of the time lol

@Wolf74 pallet changes are a myth? :lol:

I watched a video of footage from around a year sgo last night. It was absolutely insane the amount of pallets the guy had to get through. With pallet vaccum gone and pallet changes killer has never been easier. Don't believe me? Go watch some old footage yourself. Pallets are definitely more spread out now.

You said there were fewer pallets; not that they were more spread out. "Fewer pallets" is a Survivor myth.

Omg are you serious? You're going to try and pick little details like that and pretend theres a difference?

Pallets are more spread out because there is less. Or do you think that before there was more or the same amount amount of pallets, but to be less spread out they would had to have all been on one side of the map?

What is it with killer mains and conspiracy theories? I get that not every game is going to be easy but the mental gymnastics you guys go through to try and explain the problem is nuts.

Tbh I've made some research about pallets because a stubborn idiot (let's not say who) pretended in some maps there is 6 pallets in total

Now, yeah the game was very different, now every map has almost no dead zone unless other survivors used a pallet

Pallet has been reduced by 1, the minimum amount is 15 per map, which rarely occur to be that few. Yes, vault changes were dumb af, I hated that change because is a lazy fix for maps flawed design
    Heal change its fine, I don't get bothered at all by it, at least normal med kits have a purpose

Many of these changes on survivors were weird, like the vault one that was dumb for the reason I explained but these things doesn't really help killers problems most of the time but just make survivors feel taken as escape goat so devs can actually introduce a really fked up change like the BT change and wounds, aura blocking etc that's coming on the next patch.

Its a never ending cycle, nerf a little then rebuff a lot while some changes can hurt even killers (Vault changes to the Clown for example)
    Still, pallets are actually pretty fair right now, some spots still way too safe and I think rng in this game is really bad, for totem spawns which is laughable to safe pallets with no mind game potential aswel as vault changes to fix flawed map designs

• Malakir

@Wolf74 said:
    @Malakir
    At the current stat of the game, the killer NEEDS the survivor to make mistakes.
    But now the mistakes aka bad plays of the survivor get more and more covered up by game mechanics.
    That's why I am strongly opposing any further safety nets and training wheels.
    A group of survivor that play smart, even without voice com or perks- can wreck any killer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kwvMKjXp94
    Timestamp 2:55, just look at the McLean part.

Dw I watched the whole thing time ago and I totally agree on everything he says. I like that guy and I'm happy that he's slowing restarting uploading some videos here and there

• The_Crusader
    The_Crusader Member Posts: 3,688
    Orion said:

@The_Crusader said:

Did you not learn about density in high school? Pallet density was changed to be more homogeneous around the map, meaning fewer dead zones but also fewer zones with a high concentration of pallets. The actual number of pallets is the same, as anyone who's looked into it can tell you.

Well even in that case it's still easier. Not all maps are perfect (especially coldwind) but in general you don't have as many unwinnable places on the maps now where survivors can run to and it will take you hours to tear down all their defences.
  • Wolf74

@The_Crusader said:
    Orion said:

@The_Crusader said:

Well even in that case it's still easier. Not all maps are perfect (especially coldwind) but in general you don't have as many unwinnable places on the maps now where survivors can run to and it will take you hours to tear down all their defences.

Oh, one argument just got trashed… no problem, bring up a new one and just state nothing has changed.

• Orion

@Wolf74 said:
    Oh, one argument just got trashed… no problem, bring up a new one and just state nothing has changed.

Indeed. You'll note he has not admitted to being wrong, not even once. His idea that he said we'd call stupid (for good reason) was already tried and objectively proven to be stupid, gets glossed over completely. His myth about fewer pallets gets debunked, it's no big deal, it's not like the invalidation of his premise invalidates his conclusion; logic is for suckers.

• Orion
    edited December 2018

@The_Crusader said:
    You mean like you lot do?

This forum is just salty killer mains asking for buff after buff after buff to killer and ganging up on anyone who dares to suggest maybe things aren't perfect for survivors.

Not to mention most of the buffs asked for are incredibly stupid but who cares about balance so long as survivors are exposed for most of the game and you can get easy 4ks eh?

You create a really hostile atmosphere for survivor players, it's no wonder not as many get involved in these discussions.

Point out where I have been wrong in this discussion, if you don't mind.
    I told you that the idea you said we'd think was dumb was already tested (in the very first PTB, no less) and proven to be dumb. This is a fact.
    You said that pallets being more spread out also meant that there were fewer of them, which I debunked with my knowledge of density.

Those were my two (counter)arguments in this thread so far, not including this comment. Maybe the problem is that you can't admit to being wrong.

EDIT: Just to clarify, it's fine to be wrong. Nobody's perfect, and nobody knows everything. What's not fine is pretending that being wrong has no bearing on whether you're right (which is what you're doing by dismissing blatant contradictions between reality and what you claim is reality), nor is it fine to refuse to even acknowledge that you are wrong.

• The_Crusader
    Orion said:

@The_Crusader said:

This forum is just salty killer mains asking for buff after buff after buff to killer and ganging up on anyone who dares to suggest maybe things aren't perfect for survivors.

Not to mention most of the buffs asked for are incredibly stupid but who cares about balance so long as survivors are exposed for most of the game and you can get easy 4ks eh?

You create a really hostile atmosphere for survivor players, it's no wonder not as many get involved in these discussions.

Point out where I have been wrong in this discussion, if you don't mind.
    I told you that the idea you said we'd think was dumb was already tested (in the very first PTB, no less) and proven to be dumb. This is a fact.
    You said that pallets being more spread out also meant that there were fewer of them, which I debunked with my knowledge of density.

Those were my two (counter)arguments in this thread so far, not including this comment. Maybe the problem is that you can't admit to being wrong.

Which idea was this you keep referring to?

And no my point was pallets are easier. Maybe its density rather than quantity but it doesn't matter because they ARE easier to deal with now. You saying its density rather than quantity in no way nullifies that argument.
  • Orion

@The_Crusader said:

And no my point was pallets are easier. Maybe its density rather than quantity but it doesn't matter because they ARE easier to deal with now. You saying its density rather than quantity in no way nullifies that argument.

The idea of slowing down sacrifice speed when the Killer is within a certain radius of the hook.

Looping has not changed either, as many streamers have already shown.

• Wolf74

@The_Crusader said:

That's a matter of perspective, since my experience in this forum is the complete other way round.

• Malakir

@The_Crusader
    The following videos were not made to create harm to any killer. I used precaution when recorded these time ago.
    Video 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_007S1mbwPs&t=3s
    Video 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BVretNydLs&feature=youtu.be

These videos were between rank 9-8. At higher ranks the loops I took and some things I did wouldn't work as much as worked here since I'm pretty bad as looper and more of a stealthy player, still usable as example how to get rid of a killer making him switch target. The difference between here and higher ranks are:
    killers won't lose you that easily, would mind game more and respect pallets less
    For survivors: gens would be done faster, loopers are way stronger than I have shown on these videos and I would do more gen and be more stealthy

The point of the examples is show how almost totally ignoring survivors and actually using them as a bait would lead you to survive more often. At high ranks if you would ever meet me, I'm the one who would flip the finger if you are in a hook to save myself if it means taking the risk to die. Unless its lower ranks like these were I was just having fun with the killer

• Malakir

@Orion said:

@The_Crusader said:

The idea of slowing down sacrifice speed when the Killer is within a certain radius of the hook.

Looping has not changed either, as many streamers have already shown.

Depends really. Tbh I've seen the pallet density helped me a lot, now I see way less dead zones and I'm able to find another pallet pretty easy. At least I have to take to account that other survivors might have wasted them but vaults still a thing as jungle gyms

Still finding killer way more stressful and difficult to play compared to survivor where I play mostly with YouTube open, even while recording the videos I just posted I think. As killer in the other hand I have to wear headphones and be careful to every sound since the ######### FoV that killers have

Pallet density its actually a good thing for survivors, opens up to way more escapes if used well and not wasted. Anyway we are going kinda off topic

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@The_Crusader said:
    Seriously.

If the game isn't lagging unbearably then it's just a tunnel fest.

Before you cry "w3lL dun get c@Ught lol" they stil tunnel other survivors to death.

You get penalized if you don't unhook. Plus its not nice to leave someone on the hook. But you have to. Because every killer walks a little bit away from the hook then quickly runs back to tunnel the unhooked guy before he can get away. Game after game after game this is the strategy of every 9 out of 10 killers.

Its absolutely awful for the person being tunneled and its boring as hell for the remaining survivors.

Dont give me "its a legit strategy" approach. Its garbage and has completely ruined one side kf the game.

They need to make some extreme changes to make this playable again. Its only worth it in SWF or playing killer now.

The more pressure you put upon the killer, the more likely he will camp.

I am really curious whats going to happen next patch with aura removal and BT lifted to DS lvl

• grisstyl
    grisstyl Member Posts: 110

As a Rank 1 Survivor, it's hardly unplayable. You're being dramatic.

• The_Crusader
    Master said:

@The_Crusader said:
    Seriously.

Before you cry "w3lL dun get c@Ught lol" they stil tunnel other survivors to death.

You get penalized if you don't unhook. Plus its not nice to leave someone on the hook. But you have to. Because every killer walks a little bit away from the hook then quickly runs back to tunnel the unhooked guy before he can get away. Game after game after game this is the strategy of every 9 out of 10 killers.

Its absolutely awful for the person being tunneled and its boring as hell for the remaining survivors.

Dont give me "its a legit strategy" approach. Its garbage and has completely ruined one side kf the game.

They need to make some extreme changes to make this playable again. Its only worth it in SWF or playing killer now.

I am really curious whats going to happen next patch with aura removal and BT lifted to DS lvl

I was worried about survivors exploiting BT when I read about the changes. I mean I leave the hook anyway but some will rush an unhook before you even have chance to leave the area.

That said with how bad the camping is IMO, I think this had to be done. There's no way around it. At least this way the unhooked guy will have a chance to defend himself.
  • Tsulan
    Master said:

@The_Crusader said:
    Seriously.

I was worried about survivors exploiting BT when I read about the changes. I mean I leave the hook anyway but some will rush an unhook before you even have chance to leave the area.

That said with how bad the camping is IMO, I think this had to be done. There's no way around it. At least this way the unhooked guy will have a chance to defend himself.
    Huh? How bad camping is? Camping is on a historical low. It was way worse, before BBQ was released. 
    But now with the upcoming changes? I guarantee it won't improve, but get as bad as before BBQ existed.

Can't say I didn't warn you. 
  • GodDamn_Angela
    GodDamn_Angela Member Posts: 2,213
    edited December 2018

After reading through this thread I am still confused about something.

How, in anyway, are Survivors punished and hurt for not immediately unhooking?

If you are going for the unhook you better know what you are doing. Not only that, if you are all the way across the map DON'T go for the unhook.

You have time to finish a generator and then unhook someone. Not doing gens is your fault and is WORSE for you and your team then not camping the killer and hook. If the Killer is camping and/or tunneling that gives you, and the other survivors, way more leeway and freedom to rush Gens.

Also, if the Killer knows a survivor (or in your case ALL of them) are coming to unhook and are waiting for the Killer to leave then they are going to camp the hook because they aren't just going to GIVE you it.

tl;dr: If you are losing to Killers who are hard camping, you're bad.

• The_Crusader
    edited December 2018

If you are going for the unhook you better know what you are doing. Not only that, if you are all the way across the map DON'T go for the unhook.

You have time to finish a generator and then unhook someone. Not doing gens is your fault and is WORSE for you and your team then not camping the killer and hook. If the Killer is camping and/or tunneling that gives you, and the other survivors, way more leeway and freedom to rush Gens.

Also, if the Killer knows a survivor (or in your case ALL of them) are coming to unhook and are waiting for the Killer to leave then they are going to camp the hook because they aren't just going to GIVE you it.

Tl:dr please don't respond to the thread if you aren't going to read a single thing I wrote.

NOTHING you said applies here. I've alteady explained that all of those excuses you just typed clearly aren't the case here. You come across as just another camping killer running in to give your "git gud" excuse. It's really pathetic.
  • The_Crusader
    edited December 2018
    Malakir said:

@The_Crusader
    The following videos were not made to create harm to any killer. I used precaution when recorded these time ago.
    Video 1:
    Video 2:

These videos were between rank 9-8. At higher ranks the loops I took and some things I did wouldn't work as much as worked here since I'm pretty bad as looper and more of a stealthy player, still usable as example how to get rid of a killer making him switch target. The difference between here and higher ranks are:
    killers won't lose you that easily, would mind game more and respect pallets less
    For survivors: gens would be done faster, loopers are way stronger than I have shown on these videos and I would do more gen and be more stealthy

The point of the examples is show how almost totally ignoring survivors and actually using them as a bait would lead you to survive more often. At high ranks if you would ever meet me, I'm the one who would flip the finger if you are in a hook to save myself if it means taking the risk to die. Unless its lower ranks like these were I was just having fun with the killer

Thanks for that. Yeah I can use other survivors as baif, I always take Bond ;) though it's only a ladt resort.

I appriciate the advice but don't think it will help me. You see how fast the David went down in your second video? Thats what happens in my games. With Myers he normally pops his tier 3 like 30 seconds into the game and downs 2 people at once. The team never recovers from that snowball. I really wish I was joking but thats actually what happens. If he doesnt down 2 immediately then he puts 1 on the hook and another idiot runs in for the unhook against a tier 3 Myers and now there's 2 hooked survivors. Doesn't take long for the third guy to go down either.

I've tried rushing gens and getting the hatch but that becomes so slow paced and boring doing it time and time again.

So then I tried running borrowed time and stuff and unhooking but these people can't defend themselves.

I"m only going to play with friends from now on. I mean I could try finding the killer and looping them but I'm like you, I prefer stealth over looping, and I probably wouldn't last too long because I get put with people from eastern europe a lot and they lag like hell.

I mean I'd do it if I knew i could depend on other people to rush gens while I get the killers attention but as im running I can see my teams auras with Bond, theres always a claudette hiding in the grass despite the killer not chasing her, there's a Nea who keeps failing skillchecks so her gen goes nowhere, and then you go down, and you finally see the third aura.....it's a Claudette hiding away st the very edge of the map hoping everyone dies so she can have the hatch.

I cba with all that.
  • Malakir
    Malakir said:

@The_Crusader
    Video 1:
    Video 2:

Thanks for that. Yeah I can use other survivors as baif, I always take Bond ;) though it's only a ladt resort.

I appriciate the advice but don't think it will help me. You see how fast the David went down in your second video? Thats what happens in my games. With Myers he normally pops his tier 3 like 30 seconds into the game and downs 2 people at once. The team never recovers from that snowball. I really wish I was joking but thats actually what happens. If he doesnt down 2 immediately then he puts 1 on the hook and another idiot runs in for the unhook against a tier 3 Myers and now there's 2 hooked survivors. Doesn't take long for the third guy to go down either.

I've tried rushing gens and getting the hatch but that becomes so slow paced and boring doing it time and time again.

So then I tried running borrowed time and stuff and unhooking but these people can't defend themselves.

I"m only going to play with friends from now on. I mean I could try finding the killer and looping them but I'm like you, I prefer stealth over looping, and I probably wouldn't last too long because I get put with people from eastern europe a lot and they lag like hell.

I mean I'd do it if I knew i could depend on other people to rush gens while I get the killers attention but as im running I can see my teams auras with Bond, theres always a claudette hiding in the grass despite the killer not chasing her, there's a Nea who keeps failing skillchecks so her gen goes nowhere, and then you go down, and you finally see the third aura.....it's a Claudette hiding away st the very edge of the map hoping everyone dies so she can have the hatch.

I cba with all that.
    Everything you said is very true, that's why I abuse them in that way. I already know they can't loop even bad killer like those two. Most of them can't but I think its mostly for the flawed rank system and because people don't really try to survive, maybe out of boredom to just do gens and leave in 5 minutes or less

Go on and play with friends if would make I more enjoyable, its up to you but still, isn't the killer fault if survivors are bad af

That's why i hate ranked system, its flawed and dumb for both sides to rank up. People have to play stupid or would get punished for not interacting with the killer and this one is punished if the ggens pops which you can't do much about in high rank since if you chase one guy gens will pop regardless

I prefer the old system to be honest, have you a cap to reach top pip but was up to you how to play the match, not forced to do certain actions or you are gonna lose regardless of you survive or not if you kill or not
  • MrMyers
    MrMyers Member Posts: 43

@The_Crusader said:
    But survivors don't do gens that's the issue.

Just by looking at this, you're clearly at rank 15-20.

• MrMyers
    MrMyers Member Posts: 43

@The_Crusader said:
    Honestly wolf do you have problems with reading comprehension? Not trying to be mean just need to know if I need to explain myself better because I keep repeating this but you don't seem to get it.

I'm not always "the one caught" so STOP giving me your "get good" speech.

Let me say it clearly for you..

IT.IS.BORING.EVEN.WHEN.OTHER.SURVIVORS.ARE.GETTING.CAMPED.

1) SURVIVORS.GET.PENALIZED.FOR.NOT.UNHOOKING.WE.ARE.DENIED.HOOKS.ALL.GAME.

2) WE.HAVE.AN.EMOTION.KNOWN.AS.EMPATHY.WE.FEEL.BAD.FOR.THE.PERSON.ON.THE.HOOK.WHO.CAN.NOT.PLAY.THE.GAME.

3) IT.IS.BORING.HOLDING.M1.ON.A.GEN.

You understand now? It's not always me caught, but us survivors don't like to see a teammate camped.

I'm going to be honest I really don't like you. You defend canping and tunneling and say its the only way to win at every turn regardless of the evidence. Not trying to be mean but you repulse me. I really don't want any further communication from you. Hopefully this forum has a block list.

Oh and fine survivors wont ask for dev help anymore. Im assuming you'll stop crying for killer buffs too then? Noed, healing changes, constant buffs for individual killers etc etc

I mean nobody is even crying for buffs. We'd just appriciate it if the game didn't end upon the first hook. 

I see nothing here but opinion. Before making an argument, how about you include some facts?

@The_Crusader said:
    Typical killer replies.

"Waaaaah i cant win aany other way waaaaah!!!"

So just have a guy do a gen, get caught, then stare at a hook for 2 mins until hes dead.

The rest? Just sit on a gen holding m1 for 5 mins. So much fun.

Dont you worry im done. Wont be touching it anymore.

Funny how you newbies try to justify it as if its this amazing strategy you've thought of. Newsflash kids, camping has been a thing in videogames for ages and its always had an extremely negative reputation.

I've just never played a game befofe where it's literally 95%+ of matches.

"Waaaah but survivors get all the buffs!! Killa too weak!!!"

How about you just get good? Rather than camp?

@The_Crusader said:
    I'm not a "survivor main" at all pal, but oh who would have guessed the guy who gets uppity whenever theres any talk of killers being toxic or being OP rushes to the defence of tunneling yet again.

You claim to not be a survivor main? Based on the flimsy thing you call an argument, you clearly are one.

• Wolf74

@Tsulan said:
    The_Crusader said:

Master said:

@The_Crusader said:

Seriously.

Huh? How bad camping is? Camping is on a historical low. It was way worse, before BBQ was released. 
    But now with the upcoming changes? I guarantee it won't improve, but get as bad as before BBQ existed.

I am really hyped to see the patch coming.^^
    The forum will get wasted with "killer camping" complains.
    And all they will do is asking for punishments to killer and we are another step closer to the Devs caving in and doing it, like degenerating bloodpoints while near the hook or some crap like that .

In terms of balance we had 1 step forward and 2 steps back for almost 2 years, now we had a brief moment of 2 steps forward and only 1 step back. We killer mains really thought things will become better now, but this will knock us back a lot, because there is a rattail attached to this.
    It's a ticking timebomb.

• KiraElijah
    KiraElijah Member Posts: 1,187
    First off, @The_Crusader is probably the most biased survivor main on the forums.

Second: CLEANSE TOTEMS TO REMOVE NOED

Third; You would hate my endgame Wraith ;)
  • Tsulan
    Wolf74 said:

@Tsulan said:
    The_Crusader said:

Master said:

@The_Crusader said:

Seriously.

I am really hyped to see the patch coming.^^
    The forum will get wasted with "killer camping" complains.
    And all they will do is asking for punishments to killer and we are another step closer to the Devs caving in and doing it, like degenerating bloodpoints while near the hook or some crap like that .

In terms of balance we had 1 step forward and 2 steps back for almost 2 years, now we had a brief moment of 2 steps forward and only 1 step back. We killer mains really thought things will become better now, but this will knock us back a lot, because there is a rattail attached to this.
    It's a ticking timebomb.

What's really scary is, that devs went from "camping is a feature" in the pre release streams to "campers get penalized for staying close to the hook" to "we give survivors everything to bypass campers".

Killers have to play to some made up survivor rules. While survivors are allowed to play as efficient as possible. 
    Double standards everywhere. 
  • Orion

@The_Crusader said:
    Could just ya know....step away from the hook and chase someone else.

Seens like an easy solution to me but god forbid killers chase anyone but the first guy hooked.

You are not entitled to a free rescue.

• Orion

@The_Crusader said:
    Yeah whatever. You have such double standards it's ridiculous and think the entire game should be about the killer and what they want from a game.

It's OK to admit you're wrong. That's how you know your limitations. It doesn't make you dumb.

• Orion

@The_Crusader said:
    Petty much? I see I triggered you in the other thread and now you come here to call names.

I exclusively play killer at this point. I play killer a lot. I'm aware that not everything is perfect and survivors can be toxic little sods at times but that doesn't excuse the extremely toxic killer sided attitude this forum has.

Daring to stand up for survivors here gets you so much abuse it's ridiculous. 

If you're going to lie, at least make sure it's the same lie every time.
    You claim every Killer camps. You also claim you're toxic toward Killers who don't give you free wins. And now you're claiming you only play Killer.

• DocOctober
    DocOctober Member Posts: 2,230
    edited December 2018

@The_Crusader said:
    Mister_xD said:

@The_Crusader said:

Yeah whatever. You have such double standards it's ridiculous and think the entire game should be about the killer and what they want from a game.

you have never really played killer, have you?

cuz right now, you seem exactly like a little 12 year old OchiDO fanboy who gives a ######### about balance and just wants to bully killers until they DC.

honestly, people like you are a shame for the whole community.

Petty much? I see I triggered you in the other thread and now you come here to call names.

I exclusively play killer at this point. I play killer a lot. I'm aware that not everything is perfect and survivors can be toxic little sods at times but that doesn't excuse the extremely toxic killer sided attitude this forum has.

I never "bully" killers. I only annoy those who camp. You seem like one of those killers who wants to bully survivors. Put them on the hook and then stand there whacking them for 2 mins - I bet you think thats a "lEgIt StRaTeGy"

You and all the other obvious Survivor mains
  • Master

@The_Crusader said:
    Master said:

@The_Crusader said:

Seriously.

You do realize that the change will cause even more killers to camp?
    Camping is a disease that is caused by the core mechanics of the game and trying to "fix" it with emblem penalties or an insane strong second chance perk is no solution, no it will even worsen the problem if you ask me.

But we will see, maybe my predictions are wrong

• Master

@The_Crusader said:
    Mister_xD said:

@The_Crusader said:

you have never really played killer, have you?

cuz right now, you seem exactly like a little 12 year old OchiDO fanboy who gives a ######### about balance and just wants to bully killers until they DC.

honestly, people like you are a shame for the whole community.

I never "bully" killers. I only annoy those who camp. You seem like one of those killers who wants to bully survivors. Put them on the hook and then stand there whacking them for 2 mins - I bet you think thats a "lEgIt StRaTeGy"

Who cares about all the survivor main killer main stuff.

If you have sth to say you should be able to argue for your suggestion/opinion.
    However if you cant bring up arguments, then "us filthy killer mains" will indeed assume that you are just one of those "ochido wannabes", thats the sad reality.

• GodDamn_Angela
    GodDamn_Angela Member Posts: 2,213

@The_Crusader said:
    GodDamn_Angela said:

Tl:dr please don't respond to the thread if you aren't going to read a single thing I wrote.

NOTHING you said applies here. I've alteady explained that all of those excuses you just typed clearly aren't the case here. You come across as just another camping killer running in to give your "git gud" excuse. It's really pathetic.

I don't camp because camping loses games.

I read everything in this thread. However you say nothing of substance. Why would I literally state that camping Killers are easy and give Survivors a ton of leeway and freedom if I did that?

The only one looking like they aren't reading anything here is you.

I suggest you calm down and actual look at things objectively instead of assuming everything you say is correct and everyone else is wrong or "x"(in this case a camper) so what they say doesn't matter.

• RSB
    RSB Member Posts: 2,258
    edited December 2018

Aren't you the same guy, that posted a thread like "If the killer camps my SWF friend, then I will hold his game hostage"?

• Orion

@RSB said:
    Aren't you the same guy, that posted a thread like "If the killer camp my SWF friend, thenI will host his game hostage"?

No, he just agreed with the guy who posted it. He is, however, the guy who made another thread complaining that the forum is "killer sided" because nobody will agree with his objectively bad ideas.

• RSB

@Orion said:

@RSB said:
    Aren't you the same guy, that posted a thread like "If the killer camp my SWF friend, thenI will host his game hostage"?

No, he just agreed with the guy who posted it. He is, however, the guy who made another thread complaining that the forum is "killer sided" because nobody will agree with his objectively bad ideas.

Oh, then the name must have been similiar.

• Orion

@RSB said:

@Orion said:

@RSB said:

Not at all. They're just hard to tell apart sometimes.

• RSB

@Orion said:

@RSB said:

@Orion said:

@RSB said:

Not at all. They're just hard to tell apart sometimes.

Yeah, there are so many new accounts like them, that I can't sometimes tell them apart.

This discussion has been closed.