People who unhook you in the killers face, wihtout BT but DH..

Ruma
Ruma Member Posts: 2,069

Tell me why. Why tf do you unhook me, the killer on your butt. You unhook me, instantly deadhard so the killer downs me again? Why even unhook me then? I see this stuff so many times, i am tired.

Comments

• T2K
    T2K Member Posts: 635

If its only me who comes to your rescue or if you are close to dead and the other mates are unable to get you, I farm you in hope you have DS or unbrekable.

Oh and also if I feel like it. Its hiliarious :D

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614

BP.

• Satelit
    Satelit Member Posts: 1,377

Atleast you didn't go into struggle,and you could also have DS

• FrndlyChnswSalzmn
    FrndlyChnswSalzmn Member Posts: 705

Because Survivors are #########. We've been saying this about them for years. They don't care and are utterly selfish.

• BeHasU
    BeHasU Member Posts: 830

Well here's the thing, i see that you are close to hit phase 2 / dying and there's no survivor around, what do i do? Let you die and then you blame me because i didn't rescue? Sacrifice myself to keep you alive even though i'm on dead hook or i save you with the hope you have DS and we both make it away?

• Szakally
    Szakally Member Posts: 62

If they do this to you, do the same to them. Or leave them to die on the hook. Why bother with a player who hurts your team. Let them die fast

• bluedusef
    bluedusef Member Posts: 288

I had somebody do this to me last week, they farmed me off hool then later on in the match that person died, they went into that killers chat on twitch and ratted out my location to the killer and slagged me off to him.

Another reminder why i dont have fun playing this game much anymore, too many toxic ppl playing the game with pnly intentions of ruining your games.

• Johnny_XMan
    Johnny_XMan Member Posts: 6,430

NGL if I play killer and I see this. I will make sure to leave the person on the ground and tunnel the other survivor.

• Eve13
    Eve13 Member Posts: 375

I agree with you there! If I see something like that and accidentally catch the rescued person, I leave him lying there and then I definitely get the rescuer.

@Ruma I also don't understand why people play like that, but you can't change them. All you can do is play the way you expect your teammates to play and hope that you get cool rounds where things go better. 

• Gwinty
    Gwinty Member Posts: 981

This is one of the moments where I feel sorry for the person on the hook. When I as a killer am on their heels and they go for the unhook with no BT and that poor soul gets in my way because I assumed they are trying to bodyblock with BT while it is the opposide: Their teammate threw them under the bus and used them as a meatshield.

I do not think this is intentional. I think they mean it well and have good intentions. But then they chicken out in the last second because I hit them.

Do not assume that people have a malicious intent. Think about them as poor fools who do not know it better. This is much better then to holde a grude against them.

• Woodywool
    Woodywool Member Posts: 622

I recently saw a tweet on twitter about it:

Uhh, it's so true XD

• GoodBoyKaru
    GoodBoyKaru Member Posts: 22,766

I know why they'd unhook without bt but no clue why they'd dead hard after

• DiamondAndGold
    DiamondAndGold Member Posts: 22

It's usually the combination of "I ran all the way over here, so might as well" and "I want my points".

• WheresTheGate
    WheresTheGate Member Posts: 575

Because this isn't a team game. Unless you're part of an SWF squad this game is always 1 vs 4 even as a survivor.

• SleepyWillo
    SleepyWillo Member Posts: 2,197

Just had this last night. 1st hook I got stuck under the hook and couldn't move. Second hook a console Nancy unhooks me in the killers face and DHs so I get Insta downed.

She was running empathy and kept bringing the killer to injured people when she was in chases... She was just bad and toxic. This is whynim starting to play SWF more when playing survivor. Can't play with these types of people anymore. Can't wait for the auto bans!

• BlueFang
    BlueFang Member Posts: 1,379

It endlessly amuses me that as the killer main I have more empathy for that screwed survivor than the survivor team itself. If I see a dude just insta-unhook a survivor I just put up and they aren't in a team or have BT

You best believe I'm gonna get you because that survivor they just screwed over could be me (If I ever cared to play surv), I'll drop the whole game just to get you

• sulaiman
    sulaiman Member Posts: 3,219

Only time i do this is because kindred shows i am the only one around and you are about to change hookstates anyway.

Sorry dude, i didnt know that ghostface/pig/wraith was just hidding there, but i can just let you die next time if you wish.