Thank you developers

I wanted to make a post thoroughly thanking the developers for this chapter. The perks are excellent, the killer and survivors are balanced. This is one of the best chapters all of you have done yet!

Also, with the changes to Decisive Strike and the neat buff to Lucky Break, I think you are really created a wonderful game experience for everyone! I feel like you have thoroughly listened to the community (which it did not feel that way for quite some time). I'm so happy with the direction DBD is going, and I know the hard work that was put into it. Thank you.

The new MMR system will hopefully help to balance red ranks a little better. I still feel that gen speed is insane at the higher ranks, but perhaps MMR can account for it? I'm looking forward to seeing the coming chapters!

Sincerely, a happy player.

P.S. Please consider completely reworking or at least buffing trickster! Ok, done!

Comments

• Nyx32
    Nyx32 Member Posts: 130

Wait for someone to be like "um akshually decisive should be able to used 3 times to discourage tunneling, and killers should get punished for being anywhere near the hook"

I'm glad to see an actual positive post though, I agree with all of this and feel this is one of the most healthy chapter releases they've ever had in terms of balance (outside of the map being disabled)