How do you get charity case to work on ps4?

Options

So I just purchased and downloaded the charity case for ps4 and yet whenever I go into the customization pages in game there's nothing. I've restarted the game several times and the console as well but no matter what I do I can't get it to work. Did I just buy something I can't use?

Answers

• alivebydeadight
    alivebydeadight Member Posts: 1,559
    Options

No, reinstall the charity pack with dbd closed

• Noodle
    Noodle Member Posts: 103
    Options

I can't just reinstall a specific DLC it doesn't work that way on ps4. You have to delete the entire game.

• alivebydeadight
    alivebydeadight Member Posts: 1,559
    Options

@Noodle said:
    I can't just reinstall a specific DLC it doesn't work that way on ps4. You have to delete the entire game.

JESUS CHRIST WHY, well sorry, cannot help if it does this, you want to completely uninstall the game and reinstall for a 4.99 dlc pack for 13 skins?

• I_am_Negan
    I_am_Negan Member Posts: 3,756
    Options

It's long but maybe something in here will help

https://support.playstation.com/s/article/PS4-Trouble-With-Downloadable-Content?language=en_US
    This article is to help troubleshoot issues with downloadable content on the PlayStation 4 (game won’t start, title locked, download button missing, or game won’t load).
    Restore PS4™ Licenses
    This process will help restore the licenses for all your games and add-on content you have purchased.
    Step 1: Log into the PSN Account that purchased the content in question.
    Step 2: Go to Settings > Account Management, and select Restore Licenses. Click OK when done.
    Step 3: Go to the PS4™ Library > Purchased and select the game in question.

For games, select [Download] to start the download process.
    For downloadable game content (add-ons, themes and avatars), select [PlayStation Store] to find the digital content in question. If the content has already been downloaded it will display [Purchased]. Add-on content for games may have in-game requirements or milestones in order to be unlocked. You may need to check with the publisher of the game to understand how to access in-game content.

Step 4: Once the download is complete the game will appear on the home PS4 screen.

Delete and Download the Game Again
    Step 1: Go to the PS4™ Library, select Purchased.
    Step 2: Highlight game or digital content you want to delete, press the Options button on your controller to open the menu. Select Delete. This will delete the downloadable content but will not delete saved game data.
    Step 3: To re-download > Go to the Library, select Purchase, then Download to reinstall your game. For downloadable game content (add-ons, themes and avatars), you may need to highlight and select the PlayStation Store to find and download any additional content in question.

Deactivate and Reactivate the Your Primary PS4™
    Step 1: Go to Settings and select Account Management.
    Step 2: Select Activate as Your Primary PS4, then Deactivate then Reactivate.
    Step 3: Once complete, try accessing the game or digital content again.

Download Games by Freeing up HDD Space
    While the PS4 should automatically let you know when your HDD storage is full, it may be worth taking a look if you are having difficulty downloading games.
    Step 1: Go to Settings > Storage to see if you have enough HDD space to download the content in question.
    Step 2: If not, select System Storage and delete content to create enough space to allow download.

• RWoodrow
    RWoodrow Member Posts: 270
    Options
    Noodle said:

So I just purchased and downloaded the charity case for ps4 and yet whenever I go into the customization pages in game there's nothing. I've restarted the game several times and the console as well but no matter what I do I can't get it to work. Did I just buy something I can't use?

Renew licences in your profile settings and reboot the Ps4.
  • HellDescent
    HellDescent Member Posts: 4,883
    Options

Restart the game and just wait for a bit, they'll appear eventually. DBD dlc are weird on ps4 it doesn't show you any notifications.

• Noodle
    Noodle Member Posts: 103
    Options

Unfortunately none of this has worked, deleting and reinstalling the game, restoring licenses, deactivating and reactivating primary console, rebuilding database, clearing cache, nothing.

• Gemasuda
    Gemasuda Member Posts: 70
    Options
    I also have this issue and have tried the above resolutions.  I hope a community devs relays this issue as the money has been spent but not product has been received 
  • BOSS242
    BOSS242 Member Posts: 171
    Options
    I jave the same problem. Help please! :)
  • Paddy4583
    Paddy4583 Member Posts: 864
    Options
    Did this ever get resolved?
  • teddyoneeye
    teddyoneeye Member Posts: 31
    Options

Is there any answer for this yet?