The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

More Pallets

Seiously, there's so little!!! Add a few more to the maps because right now there's no way to escape the killer!!! Also nerf camping, I hate it when my friends get camped by some killer that doesn't know how to play the game! Borrowed time doesn't even help! Nerf the nurse too! She ignores every single defense survivors have and you call that balanced?!?! Legion is balanced because of Deep Wounds if he didn't have that he would be so OP!!! Exhaustion nerf and healing nerf was too much too, are we not allowed to use our perks anymore, yet killers have stuff like noed and Nurse's calling I mean come on?! This game became waaaay to killer sided and Flashlights are extremely useless, I can't even use D-Strike because the baby killer can't take a stun and has to dribble me to a hook!!!

Comments

• BabyKillerTears
    BabyKillerTears Member Posts: 24

@Avariku said:
    I won't even try to pretend this game is balanced... and unlike most I do think it's killer-sided. but to say that legion is balanced is just flat out wrong... legion cant even consistently down survivors as is and even the dev team is planning on tweaking them a bit. 

Legion can ignore pallets and windows just like Nurse except that he has a downside to his power to give survivors a chance while Nurse just runs through everyone. Legion is balanced because of Deep wounds, if he didn't have that he would be flat out broken. Being able to ignore survivor defenses needs to come with a downside

• BabyKillerTears

@TheMidnightRidr said:
    A classic example of the kind of survivor mains that make this community so toxic

Only toxic players in this game are the bad killers who have to camp and tunnel to get their kills. And they wonder why survivors t-bag

• BabyKillerTears

@Attackfrog said:
    Another legit post thread! You and @Justgiveup should be friends...perhaps business partners... with such well constructed arguments and insight about this game!

Or better: start your own game! I would DEFINITELY pay to play!

This game is very much killer sided and you know it. Every single patch survivors have gotten nerfed harder and harder. I can't remember the last time Killers got a nerf. Oh yeah I do the Freddy nerf that was literally 1 year ago that made him balanced!

• BabyKillerTears

@thekiller490490 said:
    BAIT
    A
    I
    T

This isn't bait. This game is just killer sided and apparently survivors aren't allowed to have fun anymore

• Avariku
    Avariku Member Posts: 608
    "freddy is balanced" 
    okay, yep... bait thread. got it. 
  • PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176

@BabyKillerTears said:

@Attackfrog said:
    Another legit post thread! You and @Justgiveup should be friends...perhaps business partners... with such well constructed arguments and insight about this game!

This game is very much killer sided and you know it. Every single patch survivors have gotten nerfed harder and harder. I can't remember the last time Killers got a nerf. Oh yeah I do the Freddy nerf that was literally 1 year ago that made him balanced!

Wait....did you just call Freddy......Balanced??? I'm sorry but Freddy is the weakest killer in this game by far! He literally has to wait seven seconds before being able to hit someone!!! SEVEN!!! He also can be body-blocked by awake survivors because of the auto-aim!!! All he has going for him is being invisible and being able to track survivors, that's about it. He desperately needs a buff. That Freddy nerf about a year ago was unjustified and the devs should have given him time before making any changes

• GodDamn_Angela
    GodDamn_Angela Member Posts: 2,213

The_Crusader is that you?

Also there are enough Pallets. Use Windows of Opportunity if you can't find them.

• TheMidnightRidr
    TheMidnightRidr Member Posts: 599
    Everyone is entitled to their own opinions.......but damn if yours aren’t just ludicrous
  • JanTheMan
    JanTheMan Member Posts: 495

@BabyKillerTears said:

@Attackfrog said:

Wait....did you just call Freddy......Balanced??? I'm sorry but Freddy is the weakest killer in this game by far! He literally has to wait seven seconds before being able to hit someone!!! SEVEN!!! He also can be body-blocked by awake survivors because of the auto-aim!!! All he has going for him is being invisible and being able to track survivors, that's about it. He desperately needs a buff. That Freddy nerf about a year ago was unjustified and the devs should have given him time before making any changes

Stop feeding!!!
  • BabyKillerTears

@PhantomMask20763 said:

@BabyKillerTears said:

@Attackfrog said:

Yeah, lol you made a whole thread about him and his possible "Buffs". Biased killer main just wanting more nerfs fore survivors. Freddy is fine because of all the nerfs survivors got which made him stronger. You're "Buffs" would just make him way too powerful and not enjoyable to play against for survivors. You're just biased because you don't 4k every game

• PhantomMask20763

@JanTheMan said:
    PhantomMask20763 said:

@BabyKillerTears said:

@Attackfrog said:

Stop feeding!!!

Yup, I've just seen his response so I'm just gonna leave. This guy is something else, I just get so triggered when someone says Freddy is fine

• thekiller490490
    thekiller490490 Member Posts: 1,164

@thekiller490490 said:
    BAIT
    A
    I
    T

This isn't bait. This game is just killer sided and apparently survivors aren't allowed to have fun anymore

B.A.I.T.
    Bait posts
    All have no
    Importance on
    The forums 
  • BabyKillerTears

Sooo, I just want to apologize to everyone here....I'm sorry I made a bad first impression and I don't think the game is that killer-sided. I've just been a bit upset at this game because I've gotten nothing but camping killers so far and I guess I just got triggered and made this thread talking about how OP killers are...I'm sorry if I insulted anyone and I would especially like to apologize to @PhantomMask20763 for being so disrespectful and calling him biased. Again I'm sorry, I acted really immature and I hope you're guys' experiences in the fog are better than mine....

• PhantomMask20763

@BabyKillerTears Apology accepted :) Just don't go around making more threads when mad

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095
    Shouldn't your nick be BabySurvivorTears? 

Also, bad bait.
  • Attackfrog
    Attackfrog Member Posts: 1,134

@PhantomMask20763 said:
    @BabyKillerTears Apology accepted :) Just don't go around making more threads when mad

What!? If you can't make posts/threads when you are mad and/or wasted....then....WHAT IS THE INTERNET FOR!?

My best posts are when I am mad and/or drunk.

In fact....I am drunk now!

• PapaAndrei
    PapaAndrei Member Posts: 72

Keep the bait memes coming.

• Crow
    Crow Member Posts: 113

Every single patch survivors have gotten nerfed harder and harder. I can't remember the last time Killers got a nerf.

Tf? What about the borrow time buff? And the locker buff that nerfs BBQ? How can you not consider that a buff?

Also the Legion and Freddy are fine?? Then Billy and Nurse are straight OP right?
  • Attackfrog
    Attackfrog Member Posts: 1,134

@PapaAndrei said:

Keep the bait memes coming.

I like the one you posted. I can't tell if that hook is separate from the fish or if it's one of those deep sea fish that has a weird line and bait attached to It's head and attracts other, smaller fish.

So thought provoking...

• The_Crusader
    The_Crusader Member Posts: 3,688
    If you look at the name, avatar and previous posts it's obvious this is a troll account.

Probably one of the killer gang here under a new account trying to make survivors look bad lol
  • Malakir
    Malakir Member Posts: 799
    If you look at the name, avatar and previous posts it's obvious this is a troll account.

Probably one of the killer gang here under a new account trying to make survivors look bad lol
    DW they don't need that. Most of survivors do it outside of the forum already with private messages and stuff

Let's not bring illuminati speculations for something like this
  • Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614

Stealth is useful and doesn't require pallets.

• Crow
    Crow Member Posts: 113

You reek of paranoia...

• Vietfox
    Vietfox Member Posts: 3,823
    Came here for your name and to see how many lols you got.
    Not disappointed.
  • DocOctober
    DocOctober Member Posts: 2,230

Of course there are a lot of LOL reactions, it's an utterly ludicrous request. Anyone who's in their right mind and not a biased blinded Survivor main knows that pallets are still abundant.

• redsopine01
    redsopine01 Member Posts: 1,269

Seiously, there's so little!!! Add a few more to the maps because right now there's no way to escape the killer!!! Also nerf camping, I hate it when my friends get camped by some killer that doesn't know how to play the game! Borrowed time doesn't even help! Nerf the nurse too! She ignores every single defense survivors have and you call that balanced?!?! Legion is balanced because of Deep Wounds if he didn't have that he would be so OP!!! Exhaustion nerf and healing nerf was too much too, are we not allowed to use our perks anymore, yet killers have stuff like noed and Nurse's calling I mean come on?! This game became waaaay to killer sided and Flashlights are extremely useless, I can't even use D-Strike because the baby killer can't take a stun and has to dribble me to a hook!!!

Oh really your one to talk let's see killers dribble obsessions to avoid the strikes as there nothing but a I suck at juking and now I'm gonna rage quit because I was instantly downed from it and killers will take it if they know there in a area they can catch you fast otherwise they dribble to get as close to a hook as they can to avoid it which leads to a obsession raging and quitting from it So many strike uses do that it's hilarious flashlights were nurfed because they was constantly used to bully a deb in a game to the point the dev was forced to quit a match because survivors was not even plahing the game just trolling nurses was from base game along with self care I.e nurse and claudettes unlockables nurses was a counter to it and most likely the nurse was made to help the idea of a horror game where the killers have the power and that means the nurse was made perfectly for the job pallets was nurfed because killers couldn't ever get into a chase without talking 5 pallets in a row that's then spammed with vaults in a row and camping is a deb promoted tactic against swf teams as they can't leave a friend to die and noed is noed the game says it all no one escapes death it's a on the nose perk that a easy to counter but gen rushers never do because they want a easy game but can't take a killer putting it in to counter them
  • alivebydeadight
    alivebydeadight Member Posts: 1,559

I SEE BAIT MEMES, but anywho welcome to the game how are you?